Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real online argument at had with a feminist

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
★★
:foidSoy:: “less than 1% of reported rape in the UK ends in prosecution. why would we give a fuck about false reports when the crime itself isn’t taken seriously.”
Me:
IMG 5078

Next this foid send an image of a google A.I search as an actual source.
Me:What is the race of these perpetuators?
She then starts to dodge the question like a coward saying “Umm it’s still men you creepy incel”
What a fucking coward

No reply pill

You should ve told her to add to that stats

Arguing with a feminist is like arguing with the wall.

Well, maybe I am misinterpreting the graphics, but to me this looks like the percentage of people convicted under the condition the are in front of a judge? That would miss out all rape reports which do not even lead to a trial e.g. for the lack of evidence.

Well, maybe I am misinterpreting the graphics, but to me this looks like the percentage of people convicted under the condition the are in front of a judge? That would miss out all rape reports which do not even lead to a trial e.g. for the lack of evidence.
The graph shows the percentage of people that get convicted for a crime, I’m focusing specially on rape since the foid said “Less than 2% of rapists get convicted”

Should've told her you support breast cancer.... *keep "awareness" out of it. I love fucking with ppl irl, ngl.

Nigga they want more extra-europeans so let the extra-europeanz rape them. Fuck these wh0res.

The graph shows the percentage of people that get convicted for a crime, I’m focusing specially on rape since the foid said “Less than 2% of rapists get convicted”
Sure, but doesn't it say "felony defendants". So for example if a guy rapes a woman in the dark and she has no clue who he was then he will likely not be a felony defendant.

Maybe this is a more fitting graph:
2004 UCR crime clearance

Here we see that, at least in 2004, rape (probably not including statutory rape?) had a significantly higher clearance rate, i.e. number of reported crimes where the perpetrator was known, than e.g. burglary.
I also found a newer source:

Which shows a significant drop in clearance rate overall. Still, rape has a 26.1% clearance rate which is far beyond 2% and also significantly higher than burglary with 13% (one of the few crimes with a stable clearance rate)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back