Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Real men"

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
A man is anyone who has XY chromosomes. This is just a misandrist shaming line used by Tradcucks & red pillers to shame men into being pussy whipped simps for femoids. They claim "Real men" Act like chivalrous white knights for femoids who open doors for them, pay for their meals, put themselves at risk legally just to approach them & get down on their knees & beg them to marry them:feelsclown:

The only context in which the terms "Real men" & "Real man" Would be good to use would be comparing men to FTM trannies who try to infiltrate men's spaces & larp as men. Apart from that it's just misandry. Hey I just noticed something... Liberals can't define what a woman is while Tradcucks & red pillers can't define what a man is. Horseshoe theory confirmed???

I just use male, so it covers all

Based. Notice how basically nobody shames females for not being "real women" instead. This is because being a woman has intrinsic value in eyes of society, while being a man does not.

good post but i'd like to add that a man's value to women is based on what he can provide, be it genetics/money/protection. If he can't do any of these things then he's worthless, less than a man.

Women just need to exist and they have value.

Based. Notice how basically nobody shames females for not being "real women" instead. This is because being a woman has intrinsic value in eyes of society, while being a man does not.
The term "Woman up" Is never used too.

yep, it's basically a manipulation tactic to make us into obedient slaves. "You're not a real man unless you do something that benefits me!" :soy: whatever you say stacy, go back to being a cumdump for chad now

A man is anyone who has XY chromosomes. This is just a misandrist shaming line used by Tradcucks & red pillers to shame men into being pussy whipped simps for femoids. They claim "Real men" Act like chivalrous white knights for femoids who open doors for them, pay for their meals, put themselves at risk legally just to approach them & get down on their knees & beg them to marry them:feelsclown:

The only context in which the terms "Real men" & "Real man" Would be good to use would be comparing men to FTM trannies who try to infiltrate men's spaces & larp as men. Apart from that it's just misandry. Hey I just noticed something... Liberals can't define what a woman is while Tradcucks & red pillers can't define what a man is. Horseshoe theory confirmed???
Based post

"real man" is a meaningless epithet which is flung around in order to try & steer people towards a certain narrative or agenda they may be pushing.

High IQ and funny as fuck mang :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It actually does make sense, kind of like the mid-wit theory.
Foids have value on their own, men need something to reinforce it.
yep, it's basically a manipulation tactic to make us into obedient slaves. "You're not a real man unless you do something that benefits me!" :soy: whatever you say stacy, go back to being a cumdump for chad now

Based post

"real man" is a meaningless epithet which is flung around in order to try & steer people towards a certain narrative or agenda they may be pushing.
It's just what gynocenrtists say to shame men into compliance.

This!

Women Have Nobility. While men are peasants.