Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Real man in 2020 Starter Pack.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

this meme creator doesn't know what a real man is. A real man is someone who is 7 ft tall, super muscular and gymmaxxed, heavily tattooed, extremely hairy, never showers, never shaves, is always angry, never smiles, drinks beer, smokes cigarettes, is homophobic, is "misogynystic", beats people up, is violent, eats meat, owns shotguns, etc

Oh my fucking shit. Who the fuck made this?? Is this supposed to be satire? Link me to the wholesome Reddit thread.

this meme creator doesn't know what a real man is. A real man is someone who is 7 ft tall, super muscular and gymmaxxed, heavily tattooed, extremely hairy, never showers, never shaves, is always angry, never smiles, drinks beer, smokes cigarettes, is homophobic, is "misogynystic", beats people up, is violent, eats meat, owns shotguns, etc
Yes.

I am also proud you realized 7 ft is a way to go

is this supposed to be funny or what? do they just publish their mediocre views in meme format now?

Ehhhhhehhehehehhh
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

6 feet tall, keep your distance if you're not :feelskek:

real man 2020: takes roastie's hand in a vow of marriage and raises chad's kids like a good cuckold

I bet a male soy made this. Cause women don't even want good man. They want a 10 inch BBC along with the constant threat of being shot or strangled to death.

Looks like im the least real man of 2020

dumb normies can't even convert imperial to metric units

6 feet is 1.83 meters, not 2 meters. Whoever made this is a fucking retard. Throw these opinions into the bin, just LOL at treating cock taking whores as your equal.

6 feet is 1.83 meters, not 2 meters. Whoever made this is a fucking retard. Throw these opinions into the bin, just LOL at treating cock taking whores as your equal.

You expected intelligence from reddit?

giphy.gif

Six feet is close enough to two meters.

Jesus Christ this is painful

Real Man more like Real Fag

Real man starterpack:
  1. X chromosome
  2. Y chromosome

This is EXACTLY what a real man is. A real man is aggressive, unapologetic, and so fucking ignorant it's addicting.

That's not how this meme template is supposed to work. You're supposed to mock the target, not praise it.

No such things as a "real man" it's mostly cultural propaganda.

Last edited:
Real faggot starterpack

Treating your wife's bastard son like your own is missing

Lmao

Just be faggot theory actually

I bet a male soy made this. Cause women don't even want good man. They want a 10 inch BBC along with the constant threat of being shot or strangled to death.
this, sadly. What the hell is wrong with women ffs, I can't understand desiring injury as the sex that has to carry the child.

Six feet is close enough to two meters.
Six feet is 1.8, 2 metres is 6 2/3. 7 feet closer.

Looks like im the least real man of 2020
I thought you said last and was going to JFL at you hard.

This is EXACTLY what a real man is. A real man is aggressive, unapologetic, and so fucking ignorant it's addicting.
unironically, and also sadly. Genes decide if you are a pushover or a pusher.

Cuck simulator 2020

Gigacope for gigasoys

Weak beta male Soy cope

A real man is someone who treats holes like slaves

To mock ITcels perception pf man
I don't have a reddit account and considering that it's getting even more censored and cucked, I will never make one. This probably is to mock redditors though.