Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real Life Love Tester Ideas.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
You probably know or heard of love tester type games. Whether they're machines,

Or online flash games https://play.famobi.com/lovetester http://www.agame.com/game/love-tester-3,
Screenshot 2018 10 11 at 82111 AM

Screenshot 2018 10 11 at 82507 AM

I doubt you haven't seen them. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I've been wondering, is a real life love tester possible? I'm thinking of a radar that has sound waves to detect whether or not you two are compatible. So in your walk to the grocery store or a library, this radar would detect a lot of people and scan their overall life to see if you two could make it work. If 2 people match, the radar will beep and beep until you set it off or meet this person. It's like approaching except that the machine is doing it, and walking past 500 people makes the machine detect all of them instead of going to them one by one to have a conversation that will probably lead to a no leaving all that time spent wasted. Do you think it's possible? Or is it just a dumb idea that will never make it to the planning phase?

hmmm, @UltraFayJr.

Nice profile pic tbh

lmao i did that name match shit with my oneitis back in year 7. its a low tier cope.

If this was possible we'd get no matches and we'd all rope on the spot

They are not real so.