Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill REAL LIFE CAVEMAN FOUND

Mogs me. But it's supposed to be a real problem in pakistan, they try to make humans like this on purpose. But I don't know why

Mogs me. But it's supposed to be a real problem in pakistan, they try to make humans like this on purpose. But I don't know why
Consanguineous marriage in Pakistan was reported to be higher than 60% of the population in 2014.

Consanguineous marriage in Pakistan was reported to be higher than 60% of the population in 2014.
I just googled it, turns out that they put iron caps on their heads so they can't really develop like a normal human being. They're used for begging.

I just googled it, turns out that they put iron caps on their heads so they can't really develop like a normal human being. They're used for begging.
isnt it because of inbreeding

Hombre de cavo

Money and attention but fuck them stupid cunts breeding miserable people

Hombre de cavo
IMG 1046