Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Real incels need to migrate to an actual incel forum

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Since slayer mods banned actual incels here before, we need to migrate to a real incel forum.
My proposal is r/IncelTear, the KHHV rate over there is probably much higher than here.

IT was the real incel forum all along the way.

Since slayer mods banned actual incels here before, we need to migrate to a real incel forum.
My proposal is r/IncelTear, the KHHV rate over there is probably much higher than here.

IT was the real incel forum all along the way.
What about the women in IT?
They almost certainly make up the majority of the members there.

Im the only incel in the world

i cant stand lefties and bluepilled normies

Just because he stole a cute 19 year old's viriginity is he a fakecel? I think this is gatekeeping, we should be more inclusive with Stacy impregnators

Art Artist GIF

Just because he stole a cute 19 year old's viriginity is he a fakecel? I think this is gatekeeping, we should be more inclusive with Stacy impregnators
:lul:

That moment when incel tears was the real incel forum all along.:feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul: