Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real Incels are failed betabuxxers

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
You can't call yourself a trucel until you spent enough money to support a child, only to get friendzoned. Change my mind.

Can’t tell if sarcasm or if this motherfucker is advocating for us to simp

I'd rather just not call myself a truecel then, society will call me that anyway

I just think there are levels to inceldom. An incel that has self-respect and never simped has never felt the pain that a failed betabuxxer has. Inceldom is suffering

I just think there are levels to inceldom. An incel that has self-respect and never simped has never felt the pain that a failed betabuxxer has. Inceldom is suffering
There are levels to suffering, there aren’t levels to not being able to have sex. Inceldom is involuntary celibacy. Taking it further is stretching the definition.

There are levels to suffering, there aren’t levels to not being able to have sex. Inceldom is involuntary celibacy. Taking it further is stretching the definition.
What are fuck are you talking about? There are HUGE levels to not being able to have sex. For instance, Stblackops2cel mogs the shit out of Shahan.

What are fuck are you talking about? There are HUGE levels to not being able to have sex. For instance, Stblackops2cel mogs the shit out of Shahan.
But does it matter? at the end of the day they’re both virgins.

However, there are different levels to suffering, if there’s a rich incel who’s healthy they’re suffering less than the poor one with arthritis, ya know?

If you fail to betabuxx in your country you can always go to the poor countries and take gals back home.
But does it matter? at the end of the day they’re both virgins.

However, there are different levels to suffering, if there’s a rich incel who’s healthy they’re suffering less than the poor one with arthritis, ya know?

There is no rich incels.

There is no rich incels.
Incels who have rich parents still count. Just bc youre ugly and short doesn’t mean you can’t be a trust fund baby. Either way, a guy who can afford rent and food will be better off than one who can’t.

Looks+money or looks only- golden
Money, no looks- betabuxx
No money, no looks - 100% fucked
Incels who have rich parents still count. Just bc youre ugly and short doesn’t mean you can’t be a trust fund baby. Either way, a guy who can afford rent and food will be better off than one who can’t.

I meant that if you're rich you can always betabuxx. So not being a virgin(not including a hooker) = not being incel.

good, I don't wanna call myself a trucel then

Tfw you find out you're just an honorary incel

Are you fucking kidding me? That's the lamest and most retarded definition of a truecel I've ever heard. No. I've never tried to simp or support a child. And I can still identify myself as a truecel, retard.

likewise.
even before i even thought of myself as an incel - i would never of dated a foid with a fucking child.

yeah I see what you're saying. the type of dudes on r/deadbedrooms for example are trucels

yeah I see what you're saying. the type of dudes on r/deadbedrooms for example are trucels
That's along the lines of what I was thinking. All incels lack genetics, however younger blackpilled incels will ALWAYS have self-respect and dignity. What if you had no genes, no self-respect, and any money that is sourced out of your hand is TAINTED to them. Most whores have standards when it comes to even ACCEPTING free money.

Wow .co really can't sense sarcasm

I'm not abandoning all of my dignity and resources just to become a more 'pure' incel. I don't even want to be an incel, this logic is terrible.

no self-respect
Any person that actually has absolutely no self respect is probably dead. I agree that there are incels in this forum that literally never tried to get a gf, never went to gym, never tried dating apps, never went to therapy.... to eventually realize it never begun. But i dont think that every incel must hate himself with passion. I have been very depressed many years and there is no point. Truecels are the most ugly and socially retarded of us all. No need to hate yourself. Just know your place in this world, an complete social outcast that will be forgotten the same moment he dies.