Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real incel metric: posts per day

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Nobody beats me in posts/day

5d 20h 18m

Most users here fraud their activity level too by leaving their session running while theyre sleeping

you have forgotten the blackout that erased time online data a year ago or something

I don't really see a reason in shitting out as many posts as possible.
This is a low effort forum so I'm cool with 1-sentence-replies or just a "cope" because thats the charme of this forum.
But sometimes even good threads are flooded with retarded postmaxxers.

Hey welcome back man
Thanks

But what is up with these usernames
tenor.gif

I thought all the new colors are gay but this is getting ridiculous I needed like 10 seconds to decipher your username cause I couldnt recognize your avi, wtf is sarge doing[/img]
you have forgotten the blackout that erased time online data a year ago or something

Sounds like a cope

time got reset at september, your probably have 100's of days since 2017 :p

Brutal, I guess I'm a frauder.

I post a good amount daily

I thought all the new colors are gay but this is getting ridiculous I needed like 10 seconds to decipher your username cause I couldnt recognize your avi, wtf is sarge doing[/img]
yea my current colour is hard to read on the dark theme, but on light theme it’s not too bad, serge added these new changes like a few weeks ago