Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Real human bean tells it how it is; gets charged with hate crime

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://youtu.be/cqy9DacnkHY

Based man tells it how it is, soyciety gangs up on him. Most based video I’ve seen in a while. He fights a sheboon and some fat white landwhale (probably racemixxer)

but unfortunately these stories never end well. ;(

View: https://twitter.com/davidbegnaud/status/1387131436239659010?s=21

C6404A4D F16A 47FB B919 7CB36F794C5F

The NIGGER LOVING JEW OHIO MAYOR and the DIRTY RACE TRAITORS are all cheering, calling this guy white supremacist, etc. and for what? For being too based.

This is what happens. Sad! Evicted from his house and everything. What abunch of horse shit. Told it how it is.

race traitor whiwoman: you’re a white ass bitch!
Based incel male: well you’re a fucking wigger!

Now that's an epic man. Mentalchad and moralchad :)

His mistake was that he talked. Never threaten someone because it's usually a punishable offense and you accomplish nothing. If you plan to committ a crime the last thing you want is to alert your victim.

That's why I think mass shooters who post manifestos, videos or god forbid chose to livestream their actions are morons. By exposing themselves they allow authorities to capture or neutralize them faster than they would.

if that sheboon was scared she wouldn't be laughing

FUCK you and everybody who looks like you!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What a based low inhib high T mogger

Based man tells it how it is, soyciety gangs up on him. Most based video I’ve seen in a while. He fights a sheboon and some fat white landwhale (probably racemixxer)

View attachment 439887
The NIGGER LOVING JEW OHIO MAYOR and the DIRTY RACE TRAITORS are all cheering, calling this guy white supremacist, etc. and for what? For being too based.

This is what happens. Sad! Evicted from his house and everything. What abunch of horse shit. Told it how it is.

Whites are so "privileged" that we can't even speak the truth about monkeys without losing everything. Wow, what a gift.

Why did he act like a nigger?

So much for “the first amendment”

I'm so jelly.

This is why the first amendment is amazing, and completely unique in the world. The US is the only place in the world where they actually have free speech. It's 100% legal to be racist and call people racist names. It's legal to walk around and call niggers niggers, to call bitches bitches, and call gooks gooks.

Why did he act like a nigger?
Yeah why? most whites should just hide in fear of losing their economic future by going to jail and let himself be ethnically replaced and after killed in masse like it always happened.

We need to free this man

View attachment 439887

disgusting white women attacking their own men again,next time unleash on them lead brethren.

Yeah why? most whites should just hide in fear of losing their economic future by going to jail and let himself be ethnically replaced and after killed in masse like it always happened.
What caused his reaction?

This isnt nice, she was just delivering food :horror:

View attachment 439887

@MarquisDeSade you are right about civility being over. Most public freakout type videos now seem to originate in America.

@MarquisDeSade you are right about civility being over. Most public freakout type videos now seem to originate in America.
We're the new collapsing Roman Empire, sexual orgies, violence, circuses, colosseums, slave revolts, praetorian guards, and ripe social decadence everywhere on our collective descent into hell or self annihilation, well, at least it won't be boring, right?

We have the internet WiFi to watch it all in real time as it is happening right on our electronic screens in ultra high definition.

Last edited:
Can't even verbally address someone, let alone a monkey women without getting arrested.
Do they really think he was going to kill her?

We're the new collapsing Roman Empire, sexual orgies, violence, circuses, colosseums, slave revolts, praetorian guards, and ripe social decadence everywhere on our collective descent into hell or self annihilation, well, at least it won't be boring, right?

We have the internet WiFi to watch it all in real time as it is happening right on our electronic screens in ultra high definition.
And this time with guns, way more ethnic and racial tensions, mass media sensationalism, social media witch hunts, prostitution banned so no real sexual outlet for sexually frustrated men...things are in perfect shape for it to get a lot worse tbh
That everything hasn't completely broken down by now is by itself just 'luck' ngl

And this time with guns, way more ethnic and racial tensions, mass media sensationalism, social media witch hunts, prostitution banned so no real sexual outlet for sexually frustrated men...things are in perfect shape for it to get a lot worse tbh
That everything hasn't completely broken down by now is by itself just 'luck' ngl
Does everybody got their popcorn and beverage refreshments ready on standby? We're about to watch the collapse or ruin of an entire modern civilization, it will be glorious, especially what emerges from the eventual smoldering ruins afterwards. This is dare I say it, the most entertaining event of a single lifetime.

Last edited:
Screenshot 4

so is bullying illegal now? wish that would have existed when i was in school.

Does everybody got their popcorn and beverage refreshments ready on standby? We're about to watch the collapse or ruin of an entire modern civilization, it will be glorious, especially what emerges from the eventual smoldering ruins afterwards. This is dare I say it, the most entertaining event of a single lifetime.
It has arguably been occurring ever since the mid to late 1980s and sped up after 9/11 and the 07/08 recession ngl it's just more apparent now with social media.
View attachment 440027
so is bullying illegal now?
If it's against a protected group then yeah.

It has arguably been occurring ever since the mid to late 1980s and sped up after 9/11 and the 07/08 recession ngl it's just more apparent now with social media.
Edging so closer to the Event Horizon or Grand Finale, I'm so excited over here that I literally want to wet myself. *grins*

Edging so closer to the Event Horizon or Grand Finale, I'm so excited over here that I literally want to wet myself. *grins*
There may not be a grand finale but just more and more descent into madness tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back