Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Real foids are a waste of time

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
Focusing on real foids will only result in dissatisfaction and loneliness. The juice isn't worth the squeeze. It's only wasting your time. If anything, focus on fictional or AI foids who are actually worth time and effort.

Most Foids are useless their good feature is a hole. They are so annoying and bitchy that you want to throw them out instantly after cumming inside (chad only).

Most Foids are useless their good feature is a hole. They are so annoying and bitchy that you want to throw them out instantly after cumming inside (chad only).
Yep, they don't have anything else to offer

Yep, they don't have anything else to offer
In the past they had to develop some kind of personality, cook, be gentle, dress pretty and modest but now they are whores that are useless consumers of goods using simp/government money. They are not humans they are parasites. But since they are idiots they are right now getting genocided by the kikes thanks to the deathjabs.

Last edited:
I am not a schizo.

Focusing on real foids will only result in dissatisfaction and loneliness. The juice isn't worth the squeeze. It's only wasting your time. If anything, focus on fictional or AI foids who are actually worth time and effort.
Real shit I'm developing one right now in graduate school. I'm trying to incorporate mannerisms and gestures that would make AI more human in their daily lives, so the AI acts closer to human actions. My research would probably be frowned upon by IDC anymore, to be honest.

I'm developing one right now in graduate school. I'm trying to incorporate mannerisms and gestures that would make AI more human in their daily lives, so the AI acts closer to human actions. My research would probably be frowned down upon idc anymore, to be honest.
Based

The problem is the fact that 90% of foids are empty as fuck you literraly can't have a deep talk with them.

The problem is the fact that 90% of foids are empty as fuck you literraly can't have a deep talk with them.
Yep, you can't discuss anything deep or philosophical with them. They don't know shit