Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel real estate chad

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i keep seeing a legit chad in real estate signs all over my city. this guy is an absolute mogger and he is everywhere. the worst part about these thingss is i see them and i think to myself that there are females who will look at these and think about how hot he is and go finger blast themselves thinking about it. they leave contact details im pretty sure so i have to wonder if a desperate foid has ever phoned him and try to get a fuck sesh with him:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: fucking brootal, man

100% of selling houses

Isn't it hilarious that looks are valued so high in todays society that this guy only has to put his perfect face on signs and automatically everyone assumes that he's good at his job, even though it's completely irrational?

Call him late at night and say you wanna burst

Call him late at night and say you wanna burst
gays me

Isn't it hilarious that looks are valued so high in todays society that this guy only has to put his perfect face on signs and automatically everyone assumes that he's good at his job, even though it's completely irrational?
if his job is getting his dick wet then he is certanly good at his job