Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real chads know that an incel is not competition in fucking

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
The only people who bully you are normies and chadlites. true chads don't really care about us or sometimes befriend us not caring about our incel status because we're simply no competition for them

It's pretty simple, chad doesn't need to beat an incel down to get attention. Normies do. why? Chads looks already give him all the attention he needs also he knows an incel won't steal his stacy and only worries about other chads

femoids are some fucking other species that can't be understood so stacies hate our guts

in school chads treated me well and were nice

a bunch of normies bullied me at age 8, they're all invisible to women though

in school chads treated me well and were nice

a bunch of normies bullied me at age 8, they're all invisible to women though
Its as if they need to validate themselves since they´re very insecure about their own status.
So they resort to bully someone that is presumed to have lower social value than themselves in the hierarchy.
In their petty brain, it gives them the same effect as drugs do.

We have lived very different lives. :feelscry:

Yes, I had a Chad friend. He would use my appearance as an insult if we began quarreling. Never believe that your looks have no bearing on how people treat you.

Yes, I had a Chad friend. He would use my appearance as an insult if we began quarreling. Never believe that your looks have no bearing on how people treat you.

Just lol @ being friends with people who mog you.

True, most chads i knew treated me quit well most of the time.

True, I have mostly been treated well by Chads.

Yes, I hate chad because I wish I was him however I can’t say that most of them aren’t very pleasant people to be around. Most of them.

Chads treated me like dog shit just like everyone else because of how ugly I am. Everyone knows we are zero competition they just hate us because were ugly.

The border is rising more and more on looks scale. Now due to instagram and all that modern shit even 8/10 chads are insecure and they need to bully lower people.

Now due to instagram and all that modern shit even 8/10 chads are insecure and they need to bully lower people.
That is what next generation of trucels will be experiencing, even Chads would notice and bully them. Reality would be harsh for them, even more than for us.

Chad has everything he wants in life.Chad treats an incel right because he has no insecurities and he is happy