Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real Chads I've seen don't sleep around and don't talk about sex often

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
You might be surprised by this real world observation, as these guys could be sleeping around with thousands of different women. But the reason these Chads are like this, is they have long term Stacey wives who don't leave them. And the Stacey wives always have good personalities in addition to being attractive.

So why would these Chads bother putting in all the work and dealing with all the drama of chasing women, when they already have a top tier wife they can fuck whenever they feel like it.

Its the Chadlites who are always talking about chasing girls and sex.. and every time you turn around the Chadlite has a new girl with him. Which the Chadlites like to brag about.. but it makes me wonder, why can't they just get a girl to stay around.

Being able to have any woman probably gets old after a while too so they get it out of their system early on.

It's usually the higher tier normals I see bragging about getting girls and sex. In fact it's almost all they fucking talk about.

Massive Cope Thread

You might be surprised by this real world observation, as these guys could be sleeping around with thousands of different women. But the reason these Chads are like this, is they have long term Stacey wives who don't leave them. And the Stacey wives always have good personalities in addition to being attractive.

So why would these Chads bother putting in all the work and dealing with all the drama of chasing women, when they already have a top tier wife they can fuck whenever they feel like it.

Its the Chadlites who are always talking about chasing girls and sex.. and every time you turn around the Chadlite has a new girl with him. Which the Chadlites like to brag about.. but it makes me wonder, why can't they just get a girl to stay around.

"attractive wife" is an oxymoron. If she was attractive, she'd be young and if she was young she wouldn't be a wife.
If you're talking about married people then you're talking about old people who probably sleep around less than younger people would, yeah. People settle down eventually.

Being able to have any woman probably gets old after a while too so they get it out of their system early on.

It's usually the higher tier normals I see bragging about getting girls and sex. In fact it's almost all they fucking talk about.

Exactly some Chads probably played the field a bit at some point like in highschool. But all the drama and upset that women love about that, doesn't appeal to most men. Men actually fall in love with their wife and think the world of her.

Its the high tier normies who for them they can't get sex all the time, and they have to put in a lot of planning, work, taking women out, being involved in dramas all the time, just to get sex. So it becomes an obsession for them.

If Chad was cheating with different women he would also get women obsessed with him and that would create big problems for his marriage to his hot Stacey wife.

Exactly some Chads probably played the field a bit at some point like in highschool. But all the drama and upset that women love about that, doesn't appeal to most men. Men actually fall in love with their wife and think the world of her.

Its the high tier normies who for them they can't get sex all the time, and they have to put in a lot of planning, work, taking women out, being involved in dramas all the time, just to get sex. So it becomes an obsession for them.

If Chad was cheating with different women he would also get women obsessed with him and that would create big problems for his marriage to his hot Stacey wife.
Lol dude, hot wives are mostly a myth. The vast majority of women look like shit by their mid 20s. Even Chads usually end up settling for shit. That's why it's important to have sex with women in their prime highschool and college years. After she pops out a kid you'd need to be extremely high T to even be able to get a half chub for her wrinkly saggy disgusting body.
Marriage-aged women are disgusting. Women who've birthed children are absolutely repulsive. Wife = post-prime digested shit, even fairly easily accessible to incels.

If they reveal the blackpill many cucks will stop paying taxes and being simps, and help raise their kids.
Then why do all the rosties chase chads if they're all faithful to one stacy?

"attractive wife" is an oxymoron. If she was attractive, she'd be young and if she was young she wouldn't be a wife.
If you're talking about married people then you're talking about old people who probably sleep around less than younger people would, yeah. People settle down eventually.

The high tier elite white women at least who stay slim, they actually become more sexy even into their 40's and 50's.

The Beckies ya they are hot and attractive when they are like in their late teens, early 20's.. then they brutally go downhill so that by 30 its a huge downgrade.

There is some to what you are saying though, a 35 year old Chad just isn't the same horndog he might have been at 17.
If they reveal the blackpill many cucks will stop paying taxes and being simps, and help raise their kids.

Then why do all the rosties chase chads if they're all faithful to one stacy?

Because since those Chads are so hard to get they become even more desirable. Like I've known through work or relatives 6 elite Chads. 1 of them cheated on his wife a lot. The other 5 were 100% loyal to their Stacey wives.

One guy at my STEMcel job, a Gigachad who looked like a 6'2 bodybuilder even though he didn't go to the gym, I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, as he literally never talked about girls. All he talked about was video games. Then I saw his wife who came in to the office one day.. a 6'1, blonde athlete tier nordic woman who was a naturally upbeat fun looking woman.

Meanwhile the normies in the offices around him were constantly talking about dates and strategies for meeting women, and sex they had.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelzez:

Last edited:

Chads definitely sleep around. That one might be an exception though.

oTnjyIF.jpg

"You might be surprised by this real world observation"

Source

Hungry people think about food all the time. And poor people think about money all the time.

Chads sometimes are religious too.. when you have a 9/10 Stacey wife who loves sex, you can agree to be faithful lol. Normies have to be desperate rats who will do anything for a chance at pussy.

Exactly this lol.

Having a good-looking, loyal wife with good personality is the ultimate win in life. Hedonism is for mentally damaged losers.

I wonder why some call this thread a cope.

Stuck in the bottom end of the Maslow's hierarchy of needs, i suppose.

Fake it till you make it, they start to talk about that until people actually believe they are slayers JFL.
Massive Cope Thread
I would like to know what's been happening with this forum, people been coping a LOT more than they used to on the last 2 months.

the reason these Chads are like this,
is they have long term Stacey wives who don't leave them
That doesn't mean Chad isn't fucking other women, it may just mean that he's crafty enough to do it in ways that YOU are unaware of it.

why would these Chads bother putting in all the work and dealing with all the drama of chasing women,
when they already have a top tier wife they can fuck whenever they feel like it.
he won't put in any measurable work but still might take sex handed to him when wife won't put out

Marriage-aged women are disgusting. Women who've birthed children are absolutely repulsive. Wife = post-prime digested shit, even fairly easily accessible to incels.
Yep. And people have all these theories about why "erectile dysfunction" has become more common on men under 40. It's because they are trying to fuck women that would have already been relegated to matron status in our evolutionary past.

Yeah, some very wealthy women can stay attractive into later ages, but it is extremely expensive and painful and they can't let up on their routines for even a few weeks.

Male and females, Chads, Stacie's, normes all sleep around. I don't know one marriage where at least one of the partners didnt fucked around.

Having a good-looking, loyal wife with good personality is the ultimate win in life. Hedonism is for mentally damaged losers.

Great point.. why would a Chad risk that.. answer.. they generally don't.

Most men are happy campers by nature. There are some guys who are impossible to please, and always want more and want drama and adrenaline rush, but most men aren't like that. We are by evolution easy to please and calm dudes.

For Chad when he gets home from work, his wife is cooking the dinner he likes, and has a cold beer ready for him. And she is hoping he will fuck her brains out later.
Yep. And people have all these theories about why "erectile dysfunction" has become more common on men under 40. It's because they are trying to fuck women that would have already been relegated to matron status in our evolutionary past.

Yeah, some very wealthy women can stay attractive into later ages, but it is extremely expensive and painful and they can't let up on their routines for even a few weeks.

There is a lot of truth in that.. I live in a vast upper middle class/upper class white suburb, so I see tons of sexy milfs every time I go out. They are more sexy to me than the 20 year olds. Doubters will see it in time.

I also see the women who let themselves go, or some of them had health problems so didn't choose to go downhill.

It depends where you live too, I'm on the West Coast where there is a huge fitness & outdoor culture. I've heard from guys back East that around where they live virtually every woman is hugely fat by her late 20's.

Last edited:
Not my experience, chads I know DO sleep around, they are just unable to fuck every single foid they can

I wonder why some call this thread a cope.

Stuck in the bottom end of the Maslow's hierarchy of needs, i suppose.

Ya that is it, well put. A starving man imagines himself feasting on all kinds of food endlessly if just he can get enough to eat. But once you do get enough to eat every day, you aren't that hungry anymore.

A man who gets all the sex he wants with the woman he specifically chose because he has great sex and chemistry with her, doesn't think about sex that much. Sure when he gets in the mood he calls his Stacey wife and she does whatever he wants.

After men we shoot our load, we aren't that interested in sex again until our body 'reloads'. Ya there is a small minority of men and women who are sex addicts, but most people aren't like that. The popular culture portrays human beings as sex crazed, but actual human beings aren't like that.
That doesn't mean Chad isn't fucking other women, it may just mean that he's crafty enough to do it in ways that YOU are unaware of it.

he won't put in any measurable work but still might take sex handed to him when wife won't put out

That I could see if his wife won't put out. That happens to marriages like one or the other just can't really have sex anymore. But in that case the Chad becomes like a normie who no longer can have sex whenever he wants. Now he is having to sneak around and deal with drama, and probably it does become an obsession for him like it is with normies and Chadlites. As it is no longer so easy for him.

And trust me even if a woman does give Chads sex like at his work, don't think that won't come with a ton of drama for the Chad.

Last edited: