Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real Chads get Foids to Wageslave for them

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Tbh the only reason why some women want to work so they have a higher chance to get a Chad BF

They want to have an advantage against the Stacy competition..

Imagine a Chad and being in a relationship with a Stacy who works all day to fund his ChadNEET lifestyle
Fucking Brutal that’s what. We aren’t even lucky enough to score a landwhale even if WE wageslave..

This is how good Chads got it..

Brutal neetpill tbhtbh

Brutal neetpill tbhtbh
Tbh tbh.. I think I just invented a new word.,
CHADNEET.. It’s living the NEET lifestyle but you’re a Chad so it’s easier and better. It’s nirvana tbh

Goddammit this one crushed me. Imagine having a foid care enough about you to wageslave

Goddammit this one crushed me. Imagine having a foid care enough about you to wageslave
The CHADNEET pill might be more brutal than the dogpill

Real chads get their ass tongued clean tbh

they do if chad feels like being around some older or ugly bitch who provides for him

most chads probably just want to fuck various young women and not see the same bitch twice

they do if chad feels like being around some older or ugly bitch who provides for him

most chads probably just want to fuck various young women and not see the same bitch twice
As I said real chads cuck thier wage slave gfs to bang staceys