Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Real chad is clean shaven and doesnt need the gym

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Every time I see a guy with a big beard in public I can see they are hiding a weak chin. They think they look masculine but once you know, you know. And foids know first. Same with manlets or normies in the gym, those muscles are insecurity projection from the very start. While the gym is a good hobby, dont think females do not know why a male is in the gym. Every jacked turbo manlet looks like a circus performing holding back massive anger. And foids are the first to know. The popular video of that chad that just uploaded a less then minute long video of him showing his face and jawline with all the whores fawning over him is rock solid proof. The realest chad is the one with the best starting body and face. Thats why in highschool you didnt understand why certain people could get a relationship. Foids saw something you didnt and it was already over for you. Keep coping.

Things like gym and grooming are mere multipliers for people who already have good faces, heights, frames, etc. 0 (how much foids are attracted to an ugly incel) times anything is still 0.

cope, beards work. I made a post about scientific studies proving this.

I think they do, but only high density ones, not the soyboy ones with 10 hairs. (Like me, so i'm always clean shaved).

Attachments

• adam levine.jpg
    adam levine.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 222
Cope harder, look at multiple videos where the husband shaves and you see the attraction immediately leave his foid

Cope harder, look at multiple videos where the husband shaves and you see the attraction immediately leave his foid
that's not coping, that matches with what I was saying JFL

I think they do, but only high density ones, not the soyboy ones with 10 hairs. (Like me, so i'm always clean shaved).
over for soy beardcels

I cope with beard because my disgusting recessed chin is less visible this way

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYF8e6YRwZ0

^Standard reaction to a guy shaving. Beards are male fakeup. They hide a third of your face, perhaps the most important third. That's how and why they work. Guys think it's because it makes them look more masculine, no, it hides the fact your face doesn't look masculine. Don't think I'd grow one even if it did looksmax me, I hate how beards feel, all itchy and oppressive. Feels like I'm being molested by a raccoon.

I would beardmaxx to cover my chin but it would probably make me look soy, and tbh I think most soys are trying to hide a weak chin.
The most I would do is the 5'o clock shadow but even then I don't think it looks good on me.

The title is about real chads. Off course they don’t need a beard.

Every time I see a guy with a big beard in public I can see they are hiding a weak chin. They think they look masculine but once you know, you know. And foids know first. Same with manlets or normies in the gym, those muscles are insecurity projection from the very start. While the gym is a good hobby, dont think females do not know why a male is in the gym. Every jacked turbo manlet looks like a circus performing holding back massive anger. And foids are the first to know. The popular video of that chad that just uploaded a less then minute long video of him showing his face and jawline with all the whores fawning over him is rock solid proof. The realest chad is the one with the best starting body and face. Thats why in highschool you didnt understand why certain people could get a relationship. Foids saw something you didnt and it was already over for you. Keep coping.
If you have to work for something, you're not that good at it to begin with.

Damn this series was such a disappointment. I liked it a lot when the MC was alone, I still liked it when the brunette showed up, but then the blonde Stacy arrived and the whole series became a never ending sequence of the most cringe attempts from MC to enter her vagina. I don't like cringe humor yet I kept watching because I was hoping it would stop but it never did.

I now realize that it's a good example of why passive entertainment is terrible : it never fails to disappoint.

Last edited:
Damn this series was such a disappointment. I liked it a lot when the MC was alone, I still liked it when the brunette showed up, but then the blonde Stacy arrived and the whole series became a never ending sequence of the most cringe attempts from MC to enter her vagina. I don't like cringe humor yet I kept watching because I was hoping it would stop but it never did.

I now realize that it's a good example of why passive entertainment is terrible : it never fails to disappoint.
How long did you watch for? I liked it. Rewatched it recently. Phil stops being a sex-starved simp at the end of the first season. He's still a simp but it's not as infuriating, and not in the true sense of the word as he's not simping for sex/foid romantic approval. And the relationship he gets into I find weirdly nice and loving. It aggravates me how male sexual needs aren't considered valid. A guy desperately wanting to bang someone after a two years (or whatever it was) of enforced celibacy is somehow shameful.

And yes, the first ep when he's alone was grand and they should have stuck with that for longer. Apparently the writer(s) wanted to but they were under pressure to introduce new characters and make it boringly conventional.

Beard always felt like cope to me. 10day stubble feels more manlier and gives a rough bad guy halo if your lower 3rd is good.

Real chads are always low bodyfat even without training

when it becomes to much i shave

and yea, man are coping way to hard these days , just let go and show this shihole the middle one

Over if you can't even grow a beard

Things like gym and grooming are mere multipliers for people who already have good faces, heights, frames, etc. 0 (how much foids are attracted to an ugly incel) times anything is still 0.

Kike Kope.
Nah, it’s true. It works not only to hide your subhuman recessed chin, but also shows dimorphic traits and good color contrast compared to the skin around the eyes.