Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ready to rope.

O

Observer237

Greycel
...i'm just too much of a pussy to jump off a building and I don't have access to firearms. I already looked up all my meds (mentalcel) and none of them are lethal no matter how much u take. I thought about sticking my head in an oven (no car) but if u fail u can have horrible brain damage. I don't want to risk it. All I can think about is how much I want to die. I have even started cutting again because it's the only way i can take the pain. Even getting a gf probably wouldn't help. I am always alone no matter how crowded the room. I really just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

I feel the same way but I just cope

If you were READY you'd just do it, honestly. You're an overly dramatic pussy.

There is nothing that can be done to ease your pain.

You need distraction

If you were READY you'd just do it, honestly. You're an overly dramatic pussy.
I admitted as much dude. If I could get my hands on a gun, things would be different. I tried once b4 when i was 17...took every pill in the house, down to the dog's anti carsick pills. They managed to save me and i have never felt worse in my life. Hence my concerns about trying and failing.
There is nothing that can be done to ease your pain.

You need distraction

Like?

I admitted as much dude. If I could get my hands on a gun, things would be different. I tried once b4 when i was 17...took every pill in the house, down to the dog's anti carsick pills. They managed to save me and i have never felt worse in my life. Hence my concerns about trying and failing.

Like?
You don't need to get a gun, get creative. Like there is a metal processing place just 30 miles from where I live with what is essentially a pit of fire that they just continuously dump shit in. There's literally almost no one guarding it and they've never had an accident. I've worked out how to get close enough to literally just jump in, and by the time anyone would notice I'd be scorched to absolute ash.

im so low iq, i just realized i have a garage i can run my car in and die. i've been living here for 9 months...

that might be better than gunning myself. i don't know.

You don't need to get a gun, get creative. Like there is a metal processing place just 30 miles from where I live with what is essentially a pit of fire that they just continuously dump shit in. There's literally almost no one guarding it and they've never had an accident. I've worked out how to get close enough to literally just jump in, and by the time anyone would notice I'd be scorched to absolute ash.

That sounds excruciatingly painful.

It's strange. I`ve been depressed my whole life but I've actually never thought of suicide.
I'd rather die as an 90 year old incel than to rope.

im so low iq, i just realized i have a garage i can run my car in and die. i've been living here for 9 months...

Apparently you just go to sleep. You might vomit or something but you will be so high that u won't care. I have been thinking about stealing a car but I can't hotwire one. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for one that's running, tho.

Apparently you just go to sleep. You might vomit or something but you will be so high that u won't care. I have been thinking about stealing a car but I can't hotwire one. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for one that's running, tho.