Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ready for a haunting black pill ?

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
Get ready for this one ...

The brain keeps working after death ... At least for a short period of time. This means we'll know that we've died, after we're "dead" ... This is the ultimate black pill.

Link to story here

I dont think thats a problem when you will rott over 50 years till you die

Or maybe is good, I would like to gtfo from this planet, from this dimention at all

The brain keeps working after death ... At least for a short period of time. This means we'll know that we've died, after we're "dead" ... This is the ultimate black pill.

Link to story here
That is why suicide is the nessesety . you have to shoot right in your brain in order prevent such shit.

That is why suicide is the nessesety . you have to shoot right in your brain in order prevent such shit.
I think it would be a great and weird feeling to keep your brain alive while your body is mostly dead.

I think it would be a great and weird feeling to keep your brain alive while your body is mostly dead.
I bet it will not my friend heheh

Read this ; The Testament of Magdalen Blair

That's not really haunting, if true it will be an interesting experience.

Link to story here
Ultimate blackpill? Ultimate spammy faggotry more like.

I really couldn't care less ngl

take the brain pill

Ultimate blackpill? Ultimate spammy faggotry more like.
House-Laugh-to-Sad.gif

Really not that hard hitting.I'm actually kind of happy,since I'll get to experience something surreal.