Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reading

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
This is a cope which I really enjoyed in the past but its so hard to get back into it, too much time online has fuckin ruined me, I'd have trouble just sitting there reading a book now. How much do y'all read? do you set targets like a book a week or anything like that? what are you reading now and how is it?

I prefer non-fiction, you can get lost in the quest for knowledge, its really satisfying and you'll never know everything so there will always be more to read/learn.

Just read, don't set up retarded targets and challenges, they fuck up the experience.
Currently: almost done reading The Sound And The Fury, it's chronologically confusing, the book that has the most instances of the word "nigger(s)" uttered that i've read yet which is explaibable given the the era it takes place in.

Martin Eden by Jack London is a great book. Sort of blackpilled in a way