Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading the answers about bullying.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I often read the answers on Quora regarding bullying. And I noticed the difference in responses.
Men who were in the military or in other 'tough' professions usually recommend to stand up to bullies including physical fight.
While females and soys usually recommend to use words or similar soy gibberish like teaching compassion ( JFL ). As if adult bullies who are often rotten mean people who sadistically enjoy to torment others can be restrained with words.

I often read the answers on Quora regarding bullying. And I noticed the difference in responses.
Men who were in the military or in other 'tough' professions usually recommend to stand up to bullies including physical fight.
While females and soys usually recommend to use words or similar soy gibberish like teaching compassion ( JFL ). As if adult bullies who are often rotten mean people who sadistically enjoy to torment others can be restrained with words.
people that say fight back were never real victims
actual victims dont stand a chance. Its usualyl groups of dudes that are bigger than you. Brb fighting the entire US military with my pencil sharpener. People that give advice usually have not been through the wringer, or they wouldnt be falling to just world fallacy.

you never see unsuccessful people give advice, even though they should be the ones we listen to.
Successful people are by definition outliers. Why would you listen to a lottery winner on how to win the lottery, thats fucking retarded.
Winners in a rigged game think the game is fair.
And thats why they feel confident in giving advice.

You never see a 5ft currycel on Joe Rogan talking about how he made 1 billion dollars. There are only so many resources to go around, its a zero sum game. You cant just create resources out of nothing by applying your will. Cant squeeze water from a rock.
Listening to rich people on how to become rich is like listening to a 7ft NBA player on how to touch the hoop.

But most people will easily recognize the height advantage of the NBA freak.
The rich person seems more attainable though, even though its the same thing. "small loan of a million dollars" anyone?

How can foids give advice about bullying if they've never been bullied? Even if you're alone, you should try to stand up when you get bullied so that they don't go any further and they see that you have balls for a fight.

My mom told me when I was little to talk to the bullies, and my father told me to not be a fag and fight them back. Even though my father's an asshole he was right on this one

While females and soys usually recommend to use words or similar soy gibberish like teaching compassion
They are virtue signaling cunts, worst thing those soyboys got bullied themselves.

people that say fight back were never real victims
actual victims dont stand a chance. Its usualyl groups of dudes that are bigger than you. Brb fighting the entire US military with my pencil sharpener. People that give advice usually have not been through the wringer, or they wouldnt be falling to just world fallacy.

you never see unsuccessful people give advice, even though they should be the ones we listen to.
Successful people are by definition outliers. Why would you listen to a lottery winner on how to win the lottery, thats fucking retarded.
Winners in a rigged game think the game is fair.
And thats why they feel confident in giving advice.

You never see a 5ft currycel on Joe Rogan talking about how he made 1 billion dollars. There are only so many resources to go around, its a zero sum game. You cant just create resources out of nothing by applying your will. Cant squeeze water from a rock.
Listening to rich people on how to become rich is like listening to a 7ft NBA player on how to touch the hoop.

But most people will easily recognize the height advantage of the NBA freak.
The rich person seems more attainable though, even though its the same thing. "small loan of a million dollars" anyone?
From that I understand, fighting back doesn't guarantee that you will be a winner. But getting your ass beaten still preferable to humiliation.
I never stood up to myself in school and I deeply regret that. I just thought that I was very weak ( and I probably was the weakest in my class because I was one year younger than the other boys ).

I always saw bullying as the collective vs. the individual.

Or group think vs. independent thoughts.

I don't usually see where bullying would lead to.

There's other ways to get tougher from anyways.

Getting bullied may not be conducive anyways.

How can foids give advice about bullying if they've never been bullied? Even if you're alone, you should try to stand up when you get bullied so that they don't go any further and they see that you have balls for a fight.

My mom told me when I was little to talk to the bullies, and my father told me to not be a fag and fight them back. Even though my father's an asshole he was right on this one
Yes, female advice is pathetic. 'Just talk', 'just be a bigger man', etc. This doesn't work in real life.

They are virtue signaling cunts, worst thing those soyboys got bullied themselves.
I think that many females will actually support a bully if he is handsome, strong and popular and victim is weak, ugly and weird.
Even if they know what bully is fully guilty, they will rationalize that victim just needs to accept bullying for 'the greater good' of collective and avoid violence which can lead to trouble.

I always saw bullying as the collective vs. the individual.

Or group think vs. independent thoughts.
Not always. E.g. in male collective someone can be teased for the lulz but one narcissistic bully just smells the victim and turns teasing into vicious bullying. I noticed that narcissistic bullies also tend to present their voice as the voice of the whole collective even if no one putted them in charge.
They just got ahead by influencing other, more 'soft' people, who are less preoccupied with domination and control and so don't fight to be the 'top dog'.

I think that many females will actually support a bully if he is handsome, strong and popular and victim is weak, ugly and weird.
Even if they know what bully is fully guilty, they will rationalize that victim just needs to accept bullying for 'the greater good' of collective and avoid violence which can lead to trouble.
They do and not just foids, people of authority generally support bullies, because people see strong preying on weak like natural order of things

They do and not just foids, people of authority generally support bullies, because people see strong preying on weak like natural order of things
It's amazing that we in white countries still live in Christian ( or post-Christian ) civilization and many people view strong abusing the weak as something normal and natural. Not different from paganism or satanism where nature runs supreme.

It's amazing that we in white countries still live in Christian ( or post-Christian ) civilization and many people view strong abusing the weak as something normal and natural. Not different from paganism or satanism where nature runs supreme.
They instinctively know that a psychopath has higher chances of survival or be more efficient in wars and such.

They are both wrong. Standing up to bullying only works if you get away with it. The only way is to bully back and get away with it. If you get in trouble or have to break laws to do it you have already lost.

The only answer to bullying, especially as a kid, is that there is NO ANSWER. Females and soys who tell you to talk it out or be the bigger man are obviously delusional and bluepilled. But standing up to bullies isn’t any better. That’s just a different flavor of delusion, like redpillers who tell you to “learn game” and slay. Fighting back and somehow beating up the bully is hollyjew delusion. Bullies pick weak targets for a reason. And they usually outnumber you, or always outnumber you if you’re the type of guy that uses this forum. Do you really think throwing a weak punch is going to do anything? The only thing you will accomplish is getting hurt even worse. Black pill is reality and the reality is that you can do NOTHING to stop being bullied, just like you can do NOTHING to stop being incel.

The only answer to bullying, especially as a kid, is that there is NO ANSWER. Females and soys who tell you to talk it out or be the bigger man are obviously delusional and bluepilled. But standing up to bullies isn’t any better. That’s just a different flavor of delusion, like redpillers who tell you to “learn game” and slay. Fighting back and somehow beating up the bully is hollyjew delusion. Bullies pick weak targets for a reason. And they usually outnumber you, or always outnumber you if you’re the type of guy that uses this forum. Do you really think throwing a weak punch is going to do anything? The only thing you will accomplish is getting hurt even worse. Black pill is reality and the reality is that you can do NOTHING to stop being bullied, just like you can do NOTHING to stop being incel.
You forget the last option - to delete bullies pERmanently.

They are both wrong. Standing up to bullying only works if you get away with it. The only way is to bully back and get away with it. If you get in trouble or have to break laws to do it you have already lost.

Most bully’s do not expect their victims to
Stand up for themselves so that’s why they keep going after the same victim. Some bully’s will feel motivated to make it worse if their victims stand up for themselves and the victims useally know this so this is why victims will want to back down from bully’s