Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reading r/TwoXchromosomes

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Sometimes sticking to the incel bubble you can get less misogynistic, because it can seem a bit of a hyperbolic circle jerk and the misogyny a bit performative. Once in a while you have to go to the source, and really see for yourself. Whenever you feel slightly bluepilled, and other incels aren't being convincing enough-- it really takes ACTUALLY LISTENING to the actual unfettered grievances of birthing people to shoot you back into the necessary state of inceldom, nihilism, and pure hatred.

The problem with birthing people is mostly the CHOICES they make. Most posts, are complaints they have that are completely avoidable if they just choose the path of humility, the boring ho-hum path of diligence and gratitude, the path of least resistance. But they can't convince me otherwise they almost 100% of the time, bring this suffering upon themselves due to being a stuck up whore that wants to play the lottery and LOSE, and rage over losing like they are ER. For 'le empathetic gender' they sure do seem to have a near psychotic hatred for people that cannot READ THEIR FUCKING MIND LIKE PROFESSOR X

Last edited:
That sub was somehow "automatically subscribed" when I made a Reddit account.- Why would that be seen as a topic of general interest, pshh

That sub was somehow "automatically subscribed" when I made a Reddit account.- Why would that be seen as a topic of general interest, pshh
because women

hysteric narcissists

convincing enough-- it really takes ACTUALLY LISTENING to the actual unfettered grievances of birthing people to shoot you back into the necessary state of inceldom, nihilism, and pure hatred.
if women are so awful, evil, and make you feel so nihilistic why do you value what they say

Sometimes sticking to the incel bubble you can get less misogynistic, because it can seem a bit of a hyperbolic circle jerk and the misogyny a bit performative. Once in a while you have to go to the source, and really see for yourself. Whenever you feel slightly bluepilled, and other incels aren't being convincing enough-- it really takes ACTUALLY LISTENING to the actual unfettered grievances of birthing people to shoot you back into the necessary state of inceldom, nihilism, and pure hatred.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Nothing is as blackpilling as (depending on whether you're watching them online or offline) hearing or reading the words of foids themselves rather than those of other incels.

if women are so awful, evil, and make you feel so nihilistic why do you value what they say
I care about what women say for the same reason that I care about what nationalists and racists of other groups that dislike my nation/race say. Because, in the end, their opinions still carry a weight in society and they still have a voice and an influence, and knowing what they say can help me predict what they will do and how to best act towards them:feelsthink::feelsthink:.

They are open to "trans women" btw so we could join this "women only" subreddit if we claim to be troons.
if it were actually tranny inclusive it would just be called 'chromosomes'

FemaleDatingStrategy is more suifuel. Fucking low value terminally online landwhales shitting on average men

lughif it were actually tranny inclusive it would just be called 'chromosomes'
lmao this got me laughing outloud
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I just need a foid to creampie

I was automatically subscribed to r/antinatalism. :dafuckfeels: