Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reading normies talk about their bad experiences with therapy is hilarious

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL at America, where therapists make you worse and leave you an ambulance bill of 10,000 USD.

Choice excerpt:

You mean you don't want cops to show up and take you in an ambulance to the hospital where they won't even let you walk in, wait in a room for hours and then being sent to a mental hospital for 2 weeks or longer depending on Judge's order and then sent the bill for thousands of dollars?

What's wrong with you? We can't help you if you don't help yourself.

yeah its insane how much ambulances are

yeah its insane how much ambulances are
It's worse than this. Therapy doesn't even seem to work on normies, so it's even shittier than I thought.

The whole of /2meirl4meirl is a goldmine for normie pain, as well as /depression. A few eventually understand how much the mental health system is a joke and become misanthropes. Must take courage (probably rather desperation) for a normie to go against the grain like that.

Even normies know they can't trust them.

The only thing therapists can do is be tell you the things good friends would normally do, the uncomfortable truth. Which can be useful. If you have good friends, then you don't need therapy.

The Gen Z nihilism as a "meme" is so fucking stupid

The Gen Z nihilism as a "meme" is so fucking stupid
2meirl4meirl is not nihilistic, just full of depressed, sexless "smart kids" with an inferiority/superiority complex.

The US' mental health system has to be the worst in the world. Not only is therapy as a whole useless if you have actual problems, but they can force you into a crazyhouse and leave you with a $10,000 bill at any time. I'm pretty sure all of the "Incel Murders" could have been avoided if the industry actually did what it promised to do. But no, most of the people it's supposed to help avoid it at all costs and think it's a joke.

I just lied my way out of therapy a few days ago, it feels like a burden has been lifted, and I can plan my inevitable rope in peace

Why do normies even need therapy? They have hundreds of friends to do the job for them for free.

I'm pretty sure all of the "Incel Murders" could have been avoided if the industry actually did what it promised to do.
When the information emerges in the media, we always tend to learn that mass shooters had seen mental health professionals. ER was seeing a psychiatrist regularly, so was Adam Lanza for instance.

Funnily, psychiatrists are never blamed, nor even criticized for their obvious gross incompetence.

Jfl @ anyone who falls for the “go to therapy” gag in this day and age

Many do and it's going to get worse and worse

If you can survive 5 years of psychology faculty to get a degree, lots of money to be made in "mental health"

When the information emerges in the media, we always tend to learn that mass shooters had seen mental health professionals. ER was seeing a psychiatrist regularly, so was Adam Lanza for instance.

Funnily, psychiatrists are never blamed, nor even criticized for their obvious gross incompetence.

What do you expect? Most psychiatrists are brainwashed liberal faggots. You know what would stop incels from going ER? Free government provided prostitutes. Sexual frustration eventually manifests into explosive murderous demonic rage in any male with a set of balls and testosterone. That's because sex is a need, not a want. It's on Maslow's hiearchy of needs for a reason.

What do you expect? Most psychiatrists are brainwashed liberal faggots. You know what would stop incels from going ER? Free government provided prostitutes. Sexual frustration eventually manifests into explosive murderous demonic rage in any male with a set of balls and testosterone. That's because sex is a need, not a want. It's on Maslow's hiearchy of needs for a reason.

The US is an INSANE country. We non-burgers must thank everyday for it. Even the ones from third world shitholes like me.

Many do and it's going to get worse and worse

If you can survive 5 years of psychology faculty to get a degree, lots of money to be made in "mental health"
That’s why there’s so many of them these days

The people who recommend it on cucktears have either never been, or they went and were put on heavy medication.

Therapy can work if you're young, and if it's about anything other than depression, but by the time you're an adult, it's tailored made to rob you of money and keep you depressed and returning forever.

> r/2meirl4meirl

Sobasically they can FORCE you to somethibg you dont consent you AND on top of it charge you for it?

USA is truly a scam country

Sobasically they can FORCE you to somethibg you dont consent you AND on top of it charge you for it?

Welcome to statism masquerading as capitalism, boyo

If you're born into money or attractive in America, it's practically heaven on earth.

Therapy can work if you're young, and if it's about anything other than depression, but by the time you're an adult, it's tailored made to rob you of money and keep you depressed and returning forever.
Mental health services are a joke for anyone with serious issues

I'm very lucky I wasn't wageslaving when I got admitted via ambulance.

I'm very lucky I wasn't wageslaving when I got admitted via ambulance.
I had an explosion of laughter when reading your sentence.

Sirens blazing, at 100mph, Grotesque is carried away by a 20,000£ / minute ambulance.

Emergency: "ugliness".

Even normies know they can't trust them.
True.
Btw reddit is really good if you know how to use it in the right way. (i mean there is some good subreddits)Bec. of that i cant understand the hate.

What about r/freegamesonsteam
It is a very good subreddit. I can find active giveaways/freebies there. Not all subreddits are for cucks and feminists

Normies talking to other normies: "Yeah, therapists suck, they don't really help you and are more likely to get you locked up!"
Normies talking to incels: "There's something wrong with your brain! You need to see a therapist right now!"

JFL

This is actually a really good observation. How many people automatically blame the mental health system after something like that happens? Truth is as a discipline, psychiatrists fail just like any other doctors.