Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reading KF threads, I wonder how people can be this evil.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Fuckin heartless psychopaths.

What is kf? Those evil psychopaths deserve a painful death I guess whatever it is

What is kf? Those evil psychopaths deserve a painful death I guess whatever it is
Kiwifarms. They make fun of mentally ill and vulnerable people. Some truly disgusting and evil stuff there.

And if they get bored, they organise a doxxing witchhunt against their enemies.

Kiwifarms. They make fun of mentally ill and vulnerable people. Some truly disgusting and evil stuff there.
Jesus Christ man don’t look to those sick places,I know those kinds of people, they are literally the worst,I hope they die painfully

Jesus Christ man don’t look to those sick places,I know those kinds of people, they are literally the worst,I hope they die painfully
They doxx people too. And go after them like a witchhunt. It's sickening tbh.

They doxx people too. And go after them like a witchhunt. It's sickening tbh.
Just don’t look at those piece of shits man it’s self destructive

Just don’t look at those piece of shits man it’s self destructive
I know I shouldn't. But thanks for looking after my best interests. I really appreciate it @Mentally lost cel .

This world is so full of evil.

I know I shouldn't. But thanks for looking after my best interests. I really appreciate it @Mentally lost cel .

I got you Mason

IT should take screenshots there instead of bullying poor innocent virgins.

I also like how he looks after you

Like typical psychopaths they rationalize their disgusting behavior away as being ok or even a good thing.

There's no getting through to those fucks or proving any point to them whatsoever.

Like any other psychopath the only therapy they benefit from is bullet to the head therapy.

And if they get bored, they organise a doxxing witchhunt against their enemies.
Kiwifarms is disgusting

I don't know much about kiwifarms...

Can you share some of their threads on here so I can know what you're talking about?

Like typical psychopaths they rationalize their disgusting behavior away as being ok or even a good thing.

There's no getting through to those fucks or proving any point to them whatsoever.

Like any other psychopath the only therapy they benefit from is bullet to the head therapy.
This tbh. They hide under the guise of "it's all just for laughs".

He is a respectfulcel tbh
:feelsokman:
I don't know much about kiwifarms...

Can you share some of their threads on here so I can know what you're talking about?
Here. Take a look-

A 504 page thread on us.

Last edited: