Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reading his manifesto, there was so much unfairness involved in Elliot Rodger's life...

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
They were probably legit bluepilled cucks that would wageslave and get cheated on for the rest of their lives. He just saved them from trauma and delivered their sorry asses back to where they came from.
based

he was neglected as fuck

For example his crush that humiliated him, and after the day of retribution only cared about saying that she had nothing to do with what happened. The chad who threw him off a ledge and is now living it up with no repercussions at all, and the people who ganged up and beat him up when he was drunk & with a broken ankle, and then he had to drag himself home alone... Which would never happen to a foid and shows just how bleak things are for an average male...

Also the fact that he couldn't get into the sorority house like he dreamed of. He explicitly said he wanted to go ER on sorority girls and hated them. It's easy to say "kek a door cucked him" but he must've been extremely nervous, I mean imagine the balls that it takes to go ER.

But mainly his own family and the fact he didn't go ER on them and actually tried to show them in a positive light in his manifesto, even though they were being horrible to him. This is the saddest part for me.

In the end, my conclusion is that, despite Elliot's claim that he started out as a happy and blissful child but life turned him dark and twisted, he was still too nice for this world. A man so noble and hopeful that he tried to see the best in people, until the very end, even after they had brutally and repeatedly let him known how evil they are.

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: RIP the real victim of the Isla Vista shootup. He didn't want things to be this way. Other victims died that day, but he did too and also suffered all his life.
RIP Supreme gentleman you will never be forgotten
You were an inspiration to all of us

His manifesto was the most interesting thing I’ve read in some time.