Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reading Eric Harris’ journal is interesting

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’m not really sure what to make of it. He writes sort of like he was using a text to speech program. It reads sort of like one of my rare angry rants. I sent a transcript of it to some friends of mine and asked what they thought of it. Mostly just got low iq comments like “damn he was crazy” or “he was racist”. I’m curious what you guys think, heres a link

“Thats where a lot of my hate grows from, the fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me... constantly... therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED. as of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people, and then if I get a couple bayonetts, swords, axes, whatever I'll be able to kill at least 10 more. and that just isnt enough! GUNS! I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms!”

interesting entry here

Last edited:
Really it's interesting to me what was in these guys head. Remember Adam Lanza? I was quite fascinated with him and read about him a lot.

Really it's interesting to me what was in these guys head. Remember Adam Lanza? I was quite fascinated with him and read about him a lot.
I don’t know a ton about him beyond him being @Blacktarpill old pfp