Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reading eliot manifesto makes me so depressed

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im reading it for the first time and even tho i think its really interesting, its making me so depressed when he talk for example about how foids ignore him always.
and then i go to the supermarket couple of minutes later and every foid i see ignore me.
its so much pain. to know that you are not the only one, millions like me suffer around the world daily.

i admire eliot for the courage to write all of it. if i had to write a book about all my life i would rope in the middle of it just because of how remembering everything that happened to me will make me feel...

its like we're living the same life. only he mog me and got much more money and friends. so its even more over for me...
i guess he was also a bit autist but still.

When you sell your car

Yeah we aren't only a few, there are millions of people like us. The problem is that most of them are bluepilled cucks they think they need to change their personality and confidence instead of realizing the truth

It's a great manifesto tbh. It has suifuel, ragefuel and jfl moments all at once kek

When you sell your car

In the end, he will not do it. Just imagine selling something what is absolutely significant.
He would have to walk to the local supermarket and carry everything or just use a backpack on top of that just like a toddler. He also have to walk or take public transportation in general. He cannot go for a ride whenever he wants. At this point he is dependent. By the way, this is my life as a 25 year old supposed man.

already sold it like i said in the thread i opened yesterday.

12418.jpg

And it´s the exact opposite experience if you are born a girl then men will give you validation from the day you are born, even in the smaller grades at 7 years old where sex doesn´t exist only kisses and hand holding even at that age will the boys throw themselves at the girls giving them all the validation in the world while men are getting ignored by every person from the opposite gender.

It's our bible.

He's a legend forever.

already sold it like i said in the thread i opened yesterday.

lol the part where he tried to run away from home so he wont have to go to morroco had me dying
One of my favorite parts it's when he's in the Katy Perry private concert with all the rich families and he thinks "I would take great pleasure in seeing these families burn ALIVE" kek so edgy

I read it over the summer. I could relate to him a lot about foids shunning your existence

For some reason, I don't find his manifesto depressing at all. His writing is so poetic and magical. Despite all the darkness in his life, he really wanted to be happy. He made a point in his vlogs to film beautiful scenery, he appreciated the finer things in life.

I think his manifesto is funny. That guy was clearly retarded/low IQ. Could have found some noodlewhores to match with his own race but nah only wanted white Stacies

it should motivate you to become a hERo like he was

I have read it many times, it is a very good read.

But you cannot read experience

I do think it’s one of the funniest things I’ve read. He’s so delusional and such a standardcel who never approached a girl.
But I do get depressed because he mogs me and if he’s unsuccessful, I’ll never be successful. At least some noodlewhores would date a hapa while many won’t date a full ricecel.

I do think it’s one of the funniest things I’ve read. He’s so delusional and such a standardcel who never approached a girl.
But I do get depressed because he mogs me and if he’s unsuccessful, I’ll never be successful. At least some noodlewhores would date a hapa while many won’t date a full ricecel.

For some reason, I don't find his manifesto depressing at all. His writing is so poetic and magical. Despite all the darkness in his life, he really wanted to be happy. He made a point in his vlogs to film beautiful scenery, he appreciated the finer things in life.
It's kind of depressing because as an incel you can relate to the pain he suffered, bit I agree with you that the manifesto is not just a chronicle, but a piece of art. His videos are also awesome, the "heaven is a place on earth" video is the perfect manifestation of how a man of culture (who is also an incel) feels in today's world, dealing with the mixed feelings of loneliness and the awareness that the world could be (but never will be) a better place. Not for us.

If it hadn't been for his unfortunate looks and fucked up upbringing, ER could have made a decent career in the world of arts.

Yeah we aren't only a few, there are millions of people like us. The problem is that most of them are bluepilled cucks they think they need to change their personality and confidence instead of realizing the truth
The education system being flooded by Femslugs doesn't help either.. they make Men betas by lying to each and every one of them about what Whores want. Tell them to wait like mine did. Lying sacks of crap all of them. You see all females benefit from the Education system being so pozzed so nothing is done about it.

It's kind of depressing because as an incel you can relate to the pain he suffered, bit I agree with you that the manifesto is not just a chronicle, but a piece of art. His videos are also awesome, the "heaven is a place on earth" video is the perfect manifestation of how a man of culture (who is also an incel) feels in today's world, dealing with the mixed feelings of loneliness and the awareness that the world could be (but never will be) a better place. Not for us.

If it hadn't been for his unfortunate looks and fucked up upbringing, ER could have made a decent career in the world of arts.
He was a great writer.

more women are much taller than me so they don't even notice my presence unless they look down.
I'm not even at their eye level.