Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reading a book about the rise of Rome and and it mentions the sexual lives of young Etruscans.

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
Etruscan children live the way their parents live, often attending drinking parties and having sexual relations with all the women. It is no disgrace for them to do anything in the open, or to be seen having it done to them, for they consider it a native custom.

When they are having sexual relations either with courtesans or within their family, they do as follows: after they have stopped drinking and are about to go to bed, while the lamps are still lit, servants bring in courtesans, or beautiful children, or sometimes even their wives. And when they have enjoyed these they bring in youths in their prime, and make love to them.

They are keen on making love to women, but they particularly enjoy children and teenagers. The teenagers in Etruria are very good-looking, because they live in luxury and keep their bodies smooth. In fact all the barbarians in the West use pitch to pull out and shave off the hair on their bodies.

Theopompus of Chios, 4th cent. BCE Histories Book 43

3882f102b19ed5511cedba6b2092511089430f8cbf47aa1a7238de599bac45fb.jpg

:feelsohgod:

Theopompus of Chios, 4th cent. BCE Histories Book 43

3882f102b19ed5511cedba6b2092511089430f8cbf47aa1a7238de599bac45fb.jpg

:feelsohgod:
beauty is relative, because the skull shapes of Etruscans nowadays is known for being ugly

Yeah, but they've never had freshly made french fries or hot chocolate so it's a wash.

I think crustaceans are sexy AF!

Another reason as to why I don't study ancient history

I hope they all died painfully