Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Read

R

rory

Greycel
seems like you fuckers are dyslexic, i might as well say something meaningful. Anyways, do you guys think if i leanmaxx i could ascend. I am an incel with khhv stats but I am fat as fuck. So lean is law ig?

Last edited:
@anandkonda.belgrade

sennaGTR

Why are there so many new accounts spamming shit threads in the past day or two? Seems like there's a sudden influx

Oh no!!! U expose me, im a foid and I want incel chad. Nga stfu
Someone doesn’t understand sarcasm .

Pls stfu zoomtard. You niggers are insufferable

seems like you fuckers are dyslexic, i might as well say something meaningful. Anyways, do you guys think if i leanmaxx i could ascend. I am an incel with khhv stats but I am fat as fuck. So lean is law ig?
Troll face stickman

Most infiltrator nigger

Says the mf with the ER pfp. Bet ur some stupid chink behind that little screen of yours. Ricecel cunt
Ur forcing incel lingo in every sentence. And no I am not a “chink”