Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Read this Twitter thread before it gets taken down.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/uberboyo/status/1653781355426205696

Screenshot:

Last edited:
Nietzsche? You mean this midwit?

just a reminder that you're a curry :feelskek:

Just read TSZ

just a reminder that you're a curry :feelskek:
Yes and I wish for the extermination of my race and myself everyday. Curries aren't worthy of existence.

Nietzsche hated antisemitism

God tier kek thread. kinda based

Yes and I wish for the extermination of my race and myself everyday. Curries aren't worthy of existence.
no need to hate yourself this much boyo :feelsaww:
feminism is what cucked you. You could ascend even as a curry if not feminism. Channel your angER towards them nigga...

feminism is what cucked you. You could ascend even as a curry if not feminism. Channel your angER towards them nigga...
Feminists get the rope, but lets not kid ourselves here. Curries are the lowest of the low. They deserve torture and genocide for their audacity to exist as gigasubhumans.

Gigabased. All these parasites deserve to get annihilated.

Also gigabased he mentions the Irish who are just crying about le evil Anglos and kill each other over religion but take in shitloads of Niggers who they like more than Irish of other religions and English. Shame on these race traitors.

Pretty much. Dominate or be dominated. If someone bullies you it's not because he's bad, but because you're weak.

Feminists get the rope, but lets not kid ourselves here. Curries are the lowest of the low. They deserve torture and genocide for their audacity to exist as gigasubhumans.
lol

Who is that uberboyo

shared delusion, just malingering

Nietzsche? You mean this midwit?
Amen brother, I made the mistake of buying some of his books, I'm 30 pages in and I already want to stop reading because this nigger thinks he's so smart but half of his stuff is just rhetorical questions.