Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

READ THIS if your from the UK

R

rory

Greycel
My question is, what is dating life like in the UK as an 18-25 years old?

I live in the UK, currently just turned 18. One notable thing about me is that I’ve been obese (partly to do with a disease) most of my teenage life, causing me too become insanely insecure. This resulting in me rarely going outside, let alone interacting with anyone, given the exception of school. Nevertheless every break, I rotted in the school library like a social outcast.

Anyways, sorry for my life story, I’m just implying I have no experience on what foids are like in the UK nor what type of archetype does well here. My only knowledge of foids entirely stem from the blackpill only, but i want a more specific explanation catered towards those in the Uk.

Also even if your not from the UK, I’ll still love to hear how dating is like in other countries like the US etc.

Feel free to reply, I appreciate all.

In the Netherlands there are no mids, gigachad or truecel

6'7" moggers everywhere, blonde stacy all round

You have to be some chav chad or some rich chad or do really well at school and you will be rewarded with betabux crumbs after 50 other chads fucked your betabitch in university during her party days but hey you can't judge women nowadays on that it's a social ritual the Jews created for them

Basically if you weren't good at football in school then you're fucked.

You have to be some chav chad or some rich chad or do really well at school and you will be rewarded with betabux crumbs after 50 other chads fucked your betabitch in university during her party days but hey you can't judge women nowadays on that it's a social ritual the Jews created for them

ur right. Sad thing is i was a really good footballer which was good for my status. But the disease ended it. Basically the main point of your message is, only hope is too get rich which 95% won’t then only then you deserve a ran through foid. So brutal

So brutal. Over for ethnics or manlets there. Or practically anyone below a 6/10 facially and less than 6”0
voluntarily going there to study for example would be a death sentence if you're below 5'10.

voluntarily going there to study for example would be a death sentence if you're below 5'10.
Exactly, i don’t get why someone would want to study there, unless your some indian deathnic who is just going to infiltrate the country with your smell

Well, at least you know what your flaw is. Its that you're obese. If you lost the weight, you may have ascension behind that door. Or maybe not.

Either way there's not much of a dating scene to speak of. Dating is dead and some say that covid was the last nail on the coffin. Women want nothing to do with men unless the said men are good looking. Either you pass the looks threshhold which is increasing every single day, or you don't.

I live in the UK, currently just turned 18. One notable thing about me is that I’ve been obese (partly to do with a disease) most of my teenage life, causing me too become insanely insecure. This resulting in me rarely going outside, let alone interacting with anyone, given the exception of school. Nevertheless every break, I rotted in the school library like a social outcast.

Anyways, sorry for my life story, I’m just implying I have no experience on what foids are like in the UK nor what type of archetype does well here. My only knowledge of foids entirely stem from the blackpill only, but i want a more specific explanation catered towards those in the Uk.

Also even if your not from the UK, I’ll still love to hear how dating is like in other countries like the US etc.

Feel free to reply, I appreciate all
i live in uk and its hell here but im a slav so i was never accepted by ukcels anyway

Well, at least you know what your flaw is. Its that you're obese. If you lost the weight, you may have ascension behind that door. Or maybe not.

Either way there's not much of a dating scene to speak of. Dating is dead and some say that covid was the last nail on the coffin. Women want nothing to do with men unless the said men are good looking. Either you pass the looks threshhold which is increasing every single day, or you don't.
I appreciate your reply and i agree. I am a volcel and maybe my only hope or cope, is that i could ascend when i leanmaxx.

I agree with your take on covid, it ruined us. It caused a massive increase in the use of dating apps which capitalised chads only. I bet Women were risking getting covid just to have a hook up with chad whilst social distancing from their beta cuck bf

I wouldn’t know Im not involved in it
Most people here will probably say the same

I wouldn’t know Im not involved in it
Most people here will probably say the same
When you say not involved, you mean your not from the Uk or you went MGTOW

When you say not involved, you mean your not from the Uk or you went MGTOW
I do live in the uk
I guess Im technically mgtow But Mgtow is cope
its more like men sent their own way which Is what we all are

You're*
ovER for dyslexiccels

Do you think you will be able to date when you lose weight or do you think its over for you??
I’ve already have lost alot of weight. I’m now skinny fat with 20% bf. Still not leanish but nowt changed and thus why i joined here.

I’ve already have lost alot of weight. I’m now skinny fat with 20% bf. Still not leanish but nowt changed and thus why i joined here.
Are you actually incel looking though or was being obese your main issue

Are you actually incel looking though or was being obese your main issue
I think a volcel best describes me best. I have incel stats but since i was obese it perhaps showed I never “tried”. Then after i go too a okay weight, due to all the negative societal reinforcement i had during when i was obese from both men and women, i just voluntarily choose to be a social recluse

I think a volcel best describes me best. I have incel stats but since i was obese it perhaps showed I never “tried”. Then after i go too a okay weight, due to all the negative societal reinforcement i had during when i was obese from both men and women, i just voluntarily choose to be a social recluse
What are your stats??
Did being obese leave you with loose skin or anything like that because that will be a massive flaw

Tbh I doubt you are a volcel you are probably just a normal incel
You arent a volcel Unless you actively have girls trying to fuck you who you are denying

legit sorry to hear abt the disease ya had brother. can relate to rotting in the library. wouldnt get your hopes up for dating anyone unless youre super tall or some shit ill keep it real with you. best of luck surviving the mog brocel.

legit sorry to hear abt the disease ya had brother. can relate to rotting in the library. wouldnt get your hopes up for dating anyone unless youre super tall or some shit ill keep it real with you. best of luck surviving the mog brocel.
Thank you for your comforting but brutally truthful advice brother. I wish you the best of luck as well.

What are your stats??
Did being obese leave you with loose skin or anything like that because that will be a massive flaw

Tbh I doubt you are a volcel you are probably just a normal incel
You arent a volcel Unless you actively have girls trying to fuck you who you are denying
Oh then it that case, I’m not even near a volcel. The most i got was a compliment from a female on discord, that’s it man. Thankfully it didn’t leave me with loose skin because my transformation was slow and steady. But it did leave me with a wardrobe full of overly baggy clothes. I do have possible gyno from the fat, but hopefully that goes away atleast.

ur right. Sad thing is i was a really good footballer which was good for my status. But the disease ended it. Basically the main point of your message is, only hope is too get rich which 95% won’t then only then you deserve a ran through foid. So brutal
Getting rich is way harder than 1 in 20 chance imo. 1 in 100 that's how it really is

And we have absolute shit luck and constant negative reinforcement the whole way. Safe to say many of us won't be making it. I'm 27 and the biggest money I ever saw was 4k and that was from the crytpo bullrun which made other people way richer. 4k is nothing today. I can't ever imagine having money it's over man. And yeah when you do get money it's worthless to buy a used car and used woman what's the point.

Thank you for your comforting but brutally truthful advice brother. I wish you the best of luck as well.
best thing ya can do is waste less time dealing with foids and normie bs and spend more time with any friends ya have (if any, but youd be surprised at how many lads are in a similar rut to ours mate) and maybe pick up a fun hobby to kill time with.

Getting rich is way harder than 1 in 20 chance imo. 1 in 100 that's how it really is

And we have absolute shit luck and constant negative reinforcement the whole way. Safe to say many of us won't be making it. I'm 27 and the biggest money I ever saw was 4k and that was from the crytpo bullrun which made other people way richer. 4k is nothing today. I can't ever imagine having money it's over man. And yeah when you do get money it's worthless to buy a used car and used woman what's the point.
Type of shit that just wants to make me give up. It’s not cause I’m lazy or can’t be bothered to try but it’s the fact were realistic. It wasn’t like we was born in a wealthy family or was a 6”4 chad. Guess the best materialistic lifestyle, we desperately desire, wasn’t our destiny man so, “What’s the point”.

You need to be a HTN+ who loves playing footy or a roadman to get slags mate.

Bruvsinnit

best thing ya can do is waste less time dealing with foids and normie bs and spend more time with any friends ya have (if any, but youd be surprised at how many lads are in a similar rut to ours mate) and maybe pick up a fun hobby to kill time with.
Unfortunately i have no decent friends pal. I had normie mates but they were nobs and my social status was low in the circles. I joined this community in hope to find friends but the likelihood of anything happening is pretty low.

I had normie mates but they were nobs

Same, I was friends with the chads when I tried gymmaxxing and they were always taking the piss out of me.

It all comes Down to niggerball
HuehueehuuuehuehuehHUEHUUHEUH

Same, I was friends with the chads when I tried gymmaxxing and they were always taking the piss out of me.
All of them are utter pieces of sh*t. Makes me so envious that these blatantly horrid people are the ones who win in life. Like if i was a chad, i would support my brocels. But unfortunately i aint one. Did you ever continue gymaxxing?

Did you ever continue gymaxxing?

Nope, stopped after a year or so. The mental strain of being autistic in such places drained me, where the chads there bragged about their sex lifes and being dicks to me because of my ugly face and autism.

It's nice seeing a UKcel thread I relate to, since most threads take an American or Indian perspective.

Unfortunately i have no decent friends pal. I had normie mates but they were nobs and my social status was low in the circles. I joined this community in hope to find friends but the likelihood of anything happening is pretty low.
ahahaha tell me about the normies mate. every gaggle of them my sorry ass fell in with before i took the bp dumped me after either they got too big for their boots or we stopped going primary school together. best you can pray on is find some likeminded subhuman brothers, getting lucky worked for me in that department. prayin for ya brocel best of luck

Nope, stopped after a year or so. The mental strain of being autistic in such places drained me, where the chads there bragged about their sex lifes and being dicks to me because of my ugly face and autism.
Sorry to hear that. Luckily, my gym is full of mainly oldcels but also gymcels and some attractive women. However, i normally go to the gym when it’s early. This is because it’s only old people during that time and i feel somewhat at unease when I’m surrounded by people my age, if you understand.

ahahaha tell me about the normies mate. every gaggle of them my sorry ass fell in with before i took the bp dumped me after either they got too big for their boots or we stopped going primary school together. best you can pray on is find some likeminded subhuman brothers, getting lucky worked for me in that department. prayin for ya brocel best of luck
That’s good it worked out for you, I’m happy for my brocel. But for me, I’m not sure if i could find anyone catered towards my own interests and like. My only solution is too somehow blend in with the normies. I’ve even tried speaking to the most weirdest and social incept kids in my school about blackpill, only for them to tell me their heavily bluepilled beliefs on women whilst proceeding to mock me.