Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Read this comment and have a laugh

Give women power bro, they want the best for us bro

Everyone who ever utters the word th*rapy should DIE

Talking about your problems will solve them :foidSoy::soy:

Also this is all of us in 20 years

Luckily they aren't around anymore to read this drivel.

Men die, wahmen most affected

Foids shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

Didn't see any mention of leaving behind kids or wives/gfs so no doubt losers. Patriarchy though right lol.

Man: roped while he has one billion problem on his shoulders, must act tough at all times, on top of being single for life caused by missing few centimeters of bone in his legs or being abit shy or not having a jawline

Woman: he should have gone to therapy :feelsclown:

Honestly no brain at all, literally not a single braincel is actively working to form something of substance, worst part is i can see this is my future while my sister says the exact same words

By “mourning” I bet they actually meant “celebrating”.

How the fuck can it be the patriarchy when they both have 2 older men related to them kill themselves. If it were a real patriarchy then they wouldn't be dead and their sisters would have to be the ones roping. And what the fuck would therapy have done? Doesn't help loneliness nor does it help being a virgin so they were right to have killed themselves if it was that bad.

men and women's brain are wired differently. therapy is mainly talking about your issues and learning to cope with it - processing your emotions. men's brains are wired to be more action oriented - solving problems. therapy won't really fix anything for men.

I'm sure the patriarchy is the reason they were in their 40s and single. I wonder if they posted on here.

If they really cared they would have fucked each others (or their own) brothers- now she just found another excuse to claim internet attention and clout from other normalfaggots.

good
they saw they had nothing in front of them and just gave up instead of being wageslaves taxpayers and eventually betabux to a single mom

good
they saw they had nothing in front of them and just gave up instead of being wageslaves taxpayers and eventually betabux to a single mom
It takes courage indeed

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Essentially she played a part in their suicide.

I've lost five friends to loneliness. Unattractive men are living the worst life right now.

Essentially she played a part in their suicide.

I've lost five friends to loneliness. Unattractive men are living the worst life right now.
She didnt play anything because she couldnt care less in the first place