Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Read the replies, absolutely brutal suifuel for dickcels

Keep in mind that 7 inches to a girl is most probably a 6 inch in real life as most sexhavers fraud all the time.

The thick load that is the dickpill...
@Ropemaxx

Don't get why you're doing that to yourself, OP. You knew the answer before reading it, but you're still reading it?
Psychological selfharm.

Keep in mind that 7 inches to a girl is most probably a 6 inch in real life as most sexhavers fraud all the time.
Guys are obsessed with dick size and pretending they're more sexually successful than they actually are, a big part of this is about competing with other men and wanting to come off as superior. Because foids are so stupid and believe dumber shit it would make sense they would take some guy's lying about his cock size at face value.

Guys are obsessed with dick size and pretending they're more sexually successful than they actually are, a big part of this is about competing with other men and wanting to come off as superior. Because foids are so stupid and believe dumber shit it would make sense they would take some guy's lying about his cock size at face value.
I agree.
Dick is my biggest insecurity. I really want 1.5×1.5 more.

I personally wouldn't be in a relationship with someone that small. I'm good with like 6", but less than that isn't enough. And honestly, if the PIV sex isn't good & he's getting me off in other ways, I might as well be in a lesbian relationship instead & not even have to deal with a man. Sorry dude.
They would rather fuck each other
I agree.
Dick is my biggest insecurity. I really want 1.5×1.5 more.
What's your stat

I personally wouldn't be in a relationship with someone that small. I'm good with like 6", but less than that isn't enough. And honestly, if the PIV sex isn't good & he's getting me off in other ways, I might as well be in a lesbian relationship instead & not even have to deal with a man. Sorry dude.
A1wVgpgY 700w 0

>Reddit
>water is wet question, the answer to which everyone knows
>comments written by cock sleeves

I'm not reading that.

Meme gender

Jfl look at this one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

got defensive at op calling her female but then "9 inch doesnt feel good" (how would've she know, redditors wonder) and "teehee some prefer small penis" in one sentence. That's precisely what she is -- dusgusting foid exhibiting typical foid behavior.
They would rather fuck each other

What's your stat
Brutal. If you are not chad packing 7-8 inch dick you are not a man to them. They literally might as well fuck other foids (or dogs).

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/A4qU6t1ZH24

Don't get why you're doing that to yourself, OP. You knew the answer before reading it, but you're still reading it?
Why are you still doing this to yourself man, she's out there getting gangbanged by big dicklossus while you're at home finding the average size unsettling & coping with sea or jelqing.

Last edited:

Tfw 4.5Inch bpel blackcel

Realistically 6 is enough, but to modern day foids that's barely acceptable / tolerable

If you're 3" hard though, it's over.

Realistically 6 is enough, but to modern day foids that's barely acceptable / tolerable

If you're 3" hard though, it's over.
I'm 4 inches hard
never began tbh

Allah, (Jesus in english) what's their problem with the word female? Reddit moment tbh