Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (read post before answering the poll) should i kms (in gta5)?

should i kms (in fortnite)

• Total voters
earming

earming

Veteran
my life is awful and i am an ultra-giga truecel, possibly the truestcel on this site, so i am deliberating on whether i should tf2 kill bind myself. i am not trying to bait for attention like a foid, i am serious about this. i have no friends, never have had any, and i spend my life 24/7 either sleeping, staring at the wall, or watching youtube, to while away the days. i am incapable of leaving my air-conditioned room due to the fact i have a sensory sensitivity to light and heat; they make me very uncomfortable, nauseous and nearly unconscious. in fact, even in my room i feel as though i am not completely conscious. i thus have trouble picking words, remembering anything and understanding speech or text, so i can not even read books to pass the time, and i have to often rewatch or reread simple things multiple times before i can understand them. my mental faculties only seem to be deteriorating further as i age. i have a painful neurological condition that makes me feel profusely nauseous, nearly incessantly, and it makes me prone to uncomfortable tactile feelings, such as feeling bony knobs, such as my ulna or ankle, touch the skin theyre inside of or feeling skin touching my clothes.and these feelings are very uncomfortable. sometimes i also feel as though my mind is filled with grey goo, and it isn't a headache. my vision is also quite poor and is mottled with transparent black shapes that i don't really see. i'm additionally incredibly lethargic all the time. i essentially have locked-in syndrome.
and even if i wasn't a disabled subhuman i don't think i'd want a part in this world because the west has died and society is an amoral rabble.
so, my quality of life is rubbish, i have no propsects and i'm quite frankly a disgusting person who doesn't have a right to live in any variation of the world. but what do you think?

Your choice. Only you intrinsically know whether it’s worth it or not. I’m not gonna try to sway you one way or the other.

Suicide is never the answer (in videogame). But seriously this is a decision you have to make yourself, you shouldn't be asking questions like these here

Nah don't, it's stupid shit.

if you make these kinds of threads you're probably too much of a pussy anyway, like most people really

B82e72b1d2c689cb46722acf311db8f8f6798082834b33b3ca883f4263c7e536

Don't do it nigger

Going er would be my best advice

I would personally say no, but it is your choice at the end of the day

my life is awful and i am an ultra-giga truecel, possibly the truestcel on this site, so i am deliberating on whether i should tf2 kill bind myself. i am not trying to bait for attention like a foid, i am serious about this. i have no friends, never have had any, and i spend my life 24/7 either sleeping, staring at the wall, or watching youtube, to while away the days. i am incapable of leaving my air-conditioned room due to the fact i have a sensory sensitivity to light and heat; they make me very uncomfortable, nauseous and nearly unconscious. in fact, even in my room i feel as though i am not completely conscious. i thus have trouble picking words, remembering anything and understanding speech or text, so i can not even read books to pass the time, and i have to often rewatch or reread simple things multiple times before i can understand them. my mental faculties only seem to be deteriorating further as i age. i have a painful neurological condition that makes me feel profusely nauseous, nearly incessantly, and it makes me prone to uncomfortable tactile feelings, such as feeling bony knobs, such as my ulna or ankle, touch the skin theyre inside of or feeling skin touching my clothes.and these feelings are very uncomfortable. sometimes i also feel as though my mind is filled with grey goo, and it isn't a headache. my vision is also quite poor and is mottled with transparent black shapes that i don't really see. i'm additionally incredibly lethargic all the time. i essentially have locked-in syndrome.
and even if i wasn't a disabled subhuman i don't think i'd want a part in this world because the west has died and society is an amoral rabble.
so, my quality of life is rubbish, i have no propsects and i'm quite frankly a disgusting person who doesn't have a right to live in any variation of the world. but what do you think?
It’s your choice at the end of the day. I’m pro choice

Anyone voting no is virtue signaling :soy:

Kidding
my answer to these questions is always no

Nah don't, it's stupid shit.
Don't do it nigger
Anyone voting no is virtue signaling :soy:

Kidding
my answer to these questions is always no
but what is the point of my worthless niggered life if nobody enjoys its existence? i'm not an ordinary foid or normie who wants to commit suicide because chad didn't give her attention today. i am a person who is genuinely incapable of anything except rotting in bed and i am in pain from being truecel. it is like i'm paralysed. if you were paralysed and could only move your eyes wouldn't you want to be dead?

but what is the point of my worthless niggered life if nobody enjoys its existence? i'm not an ordinary foid or normie who wants to commit suicide because chad didn't give her attention today. i am a person who is genuinely incapable of anything except rotting in bed and i am in pain from being truecel. it is like i'm paralysed. if you were paralysed and could only move your eyes wouldn't you want to be dead?
this is more or less our lives...or the life itself...if you dont do anything with it, its unlikely anything happens
but i say maybe later things change ("nooooooooo muh red/bluepill" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: )