Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Read GL gymcel experiences about how female attention declined drastixally qhen they increase their BF% in the slighest

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Did read a lot of stories about good looking gymcels telling how when they went to bulking, even if it wasnt a big bulk, female attention nosedived even when they put on very small amounts of BF%. Not even becoming chubby or anything near, just sligh increases. And as long as they went again for the cut, female attention came back drastically too.

Male facial definition is so extremely important that the slighest amount of softness or bloat (I am not ecen talking avout being actual fat) insanely impacts a man's looks.

But women are the ones complaining about being the fat shamed ones.

Fuck that tbh.

Legit you need to have single digit BF to even compete.

I've been at single digit BF (while seriously gymceling) and it didn't make any difference. I can get why a piece of shit like Zyros would be affected by fat on the face but for ugly people fat can sometimes hide whatever's wrong with you.

Oh, and [citation needed] you dumb cocksucker.

Gymcelling is indeed legit for normies and above.

gymcelling can turn incel faces into normie faces though so it can also be legit for saveable incels.
Yeah, kind of. You need to do special face exercises as well as gymcel if you want to lose facial fat too.

This is probably one of the only things I agree with you on

gymcelling can turn incel faces into normie faces though so it can also be legit for saveable incels.
How? What if your facial bone structure is fucked and u look bloated even when yo are skinny?

JFL if you don't have god tier genetics.

I feel like people treat me better after getting really lean and low in water. May just be a reflection of my own attitude from better confidence, though.

If I eat a high sodium meal, I'll notice a clear difference in my face the next day, that never happened at higher body fat, at least not after only a single meal.

I'm not at single digit body fat yet, but I will be there in 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
I feel like people treat me better after getting really lean and low in water. May just be a reflection of my own attitude from better confidence, though.

If I eat a high sodium meal, I'll notice a clear difference in my face the next day, that never happened at higher body fat, at least not after only a single meal.

I'm not at single digit body fat yet, but I will be there in 2-3 weeks.

The fact that a single meal is enough to make a difference during the next 1-2 days is rage inducing. Facial leanness is so unforgiving for males its unreal. I fucking dread now when friends plan something that involves eating something I didnt plan tñto eat due to fear of sidoum or carbs making my face retain extra water for the next day or two.

Last edited:
The fact that a single meal is enough to make a difference during the next 1-2 days is rage inducing. Facial leanness is so unforgiving for males its unreal. I fucking dread now when friends plan something that involves eating something I didnt plan tñto eat due to fear of sidoum or carbs making my face retain extra water for the next day or two.

Struggles of being a male.

One way to counteract it would be to perhaps eat more potassium to balance out the extra sodium or don't consume sodium and carbs early in the day before going out with buddies to keep room open for some later.

Struggles of being a male.

One way to counteract it would be to perhaps eat more potassium to balance out the extra sodium or don't consume sodium and carbs early in the day before going out with buddies to keep room open for some later.

Yea I now eat way more fruit (specially banan for potasium).

This is my peak leanness achieved of all time I think:

4bac503732.png
40c6dcec11.png

Don't mind the costume lmao. But this was a bit of cheat: I drank alcohol 2 days straight before this day. Sometimes I am like this but it seems more random than those days, which was way more consistent. I would LOVE to be able to achieve this everyday without having to resort to alcohol as a "cheat". I really HATE how random the bloat can be. For example yesterday it was heavy meal day, and it was a particularly heavy one, yet today Im much less affected by it than last heavy meal day which was less extreme than yesterday. I wish I found a way to consistently and finely control the water weight.

It's true. Some people lose and gain fat on their face through the day because of how it's stored there. One hour, you're good looking, the next, you're non existent. People see you as the same yet you are better looking at one point. If you were to ask someone if you look different during those times of the day, they probably would not be able to point it out.

I don't have a good bone structure, but if I did, I wish I could bulk but not store too much face fat.

It's true. Some people lose and gain fat on their face through the day because of how it's stored there. One hour, you're good looking, the next, you're non existent. People see you as the same yet you are better looking at one point. If you were to ask someone if you look different during those times of the day, they probably would not be able to point it out.

I don't have a good bone structure, but if I did, I wish I could bulk but not store too much face fat.

It's water, not fat.

How to not become bloated during the day? Drink more water.

What you're talking about is water retention. Your bodyfat does not change throughout the day.

See, I've wanted to get to 10% bodyfat for a while now but I started off skinnyfat, built a bit of muscle when I started working out, and then got fat due to meds I was taking, then went on an extreme cut where I lost much of the muscle I previously gained. Beginner mistakes combined with bad luck made it so I can never be lean without also being a stick.
I've legit never been under 17% bodyfat but the way I was treated even at that percentage was MUCH different than how I am now at 20+%.

It fucking kills me thinking that I might actually be good-looking under all these layers of fat but never be able to find out without sacrificing size.

Also, I think facial fat storage is the reason why Asian and Indian aesthetics suffer. We are prone to storing fat on the face which hides any bone definition even at low BMI.

Last edited:
Stil have a long way to go again.

You are going to bars on random weeksdays by yourself and constantly complaining about your skinny little toothpick self while still refusing to gymcell because you believe you will look bloated or something. Unbelievable man.

Cut out the random drinking and hit the gym.

See, I've wanted to get to 10% bodyfat for a while now but I started off skinnyfat, built a bit of muscle when I started working out, and then got fat due to meds I was taking, then went on an extreme cut where I lost much of the muscle I previously gained. Beginner mistakes combined with bad luck made it so I can never be lean without also being a stick.
I've legit never been under 17% bodyfat but the way I was treated even at that percentage was MUCH different than how I am now at 20+%.

It fucking kills me thinking that I might actually be good-looking under all these layers of fat but never be able to find out without sacrificing size.

Holy shit sacrifice size if you have to do it. If you got already a noticeable increase in quality of life from 20 to 17% bodyfat, it will be insane when you reach genuinely lean bodyfat percentages.

Being good looking with lean face is insanely more important than having size. INSANELY.

You are going to bars on random weeksdays by yourself and constantly complaining about your skinny little toothpick self while still refusing to gymcell because you believe you will look bloated or something. Unbelievable man.

Cut out the random drinking and hit the gym.

I noticed an increase of better treatment now that I have an even more skinny frame but leaner face than when I had bigger arms and shit but bloated face.

Risking facial bloat to have a chance to increase in size? Not gonna happen.

I noticed an increase of better treatment now that I have an even more skinny frame but leaner face than when I had bigger arms and shit but bloated face.

Then you are doing it wrong.

Holy shit sacrifice size if you have to do it. If you got already a noticeable increase in quality of life from 20 to 17% bodyfat, it will be insane when you reach genuinely lean bodyfat percentages.

Being good looking with lean face is insanely more important than having size. INSANELY.

Thanks for the advice brother. I've been in denial about this...it's so ridiculous that years of training means nothing next to having a lean face. I guess that is the man in me doing the talking.

You will be fine dude. Since you're already lean, you can easily get lean again when you start cutting. And of course you will have a better body on top of it. The reward is worth it in my opinion.

you are a volcel white boii

FATCELS=VOLCELS

OUT!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

When i was lean I only got 1 IOI. Tried dating, putting myself out there, etc. Didn't work.

Still 22 and graduting uni kissless, handholdless, etc.

When i was lean I only got 1 IOI. Tried dating, putting myself out there, etc. Didn't work.

Still 22 and graduting uni kissless, handholdless, etc.

What was the IOI you got?

@Zyros how often do you get laid? If it's not often enough, just give up this stress about keeping lean. You're in your thirties dude, how much longer do you think you can you keep this up anyway, maybe it's not worth it

Nah it won't help with that lmao. You see tons of ripped normies with landwhales. Your body is literally irrelevant.
I have been coping hard this week.

Yeah, if you're upper tier normie, BF is the difference.

I remember when I got sick and was down to ~9 stone and on the brink of death, I got mad attention in the hospital from nurses and Doctors kek. Now I'm a fatass it's over.

@Zyros how often do you get laid? If it's not often enough, just give up thiszstress about keeping lean. You're in your thirties dude, how much longer do you think you can you keep this up anyway, maybe it's not worth it

Looking good, regardless of getting laid, will improve your life in so many ways. People will always assume nice things about you before even talking to you and treat you better in general.

Daily reminder that gym won't fix your faces buddy boyos.

But what did she do that made you perceive it as an IOI?

She approached me. Laughed at everything I said. Touched my arms. Touched my face. Everytime I came in she smiled, grabbed her stuff and sat next to me. She asked to add me on social media.

This was years ago. I was too autistic to notice at the time.

She approached me. Laughed at everything I said. Touched my arms. Touched my face. Everytime I came in she smiled, grabbed her stuff and sat next to me. She asked to add me on social media.

This was years ago. I was too autistic to notice at the time.

Pretty huge IOIs there. Just lol at you being incel still when that happened. At least you know some girls find you attractive, and if some do, usually more do.

Pretty huge IOIs there. Just lol at you being incel still when that happened. At least you know some girls find you attractive, and if some do, usually more do.

Only one Asian girl.

So can you.

Only one Asian girl.

So can you.

I've had similar shit happen in the past, but nothing that extreme. I'm much better looking now than I was back then (I was bloated and around 16% bf), so I am waiting for another opportunity.

I fell for the bulking meme around 2012. Misc's obsession with size and how they quoted poster's stats who were under 190lbs brainwashed me into bulking. It's a catastrophic mistake if you're natty.

I've had similar shit happen in the past, but nothing that extreme. I'm much better looking now than I was back then (I was bloated and around 16% bf), so I am waiting for another opportunity.

I was much leaner back then. That one experience doesn't wipe out the other rejections and shit experiences.

I was much leaner back then. That one experience doesn't wipe out the other rejections and shit experiences.

You know what to do. Time to get lean again. This time, take it even farther.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back