Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Read another fucking book

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
MUH CAPESHIT MUH WIZARDSHIT DO IT SUBHUMANS READ OR WATCH ANYTHING ELSE?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jpdcrh/what_a_surprise_who_wouldve_guessed_that/gbe8ead?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

Foids are the dementors who sucked happiness out of me

These people really think bringing up their favorite bland consoomer garbage is a good argument jfl at those manchildren

Jfl at those cucks thinking they can patronummaxx against us with their low iq arguments

Oh I'll read a book alright... :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

it's funny to hear this because normies kicked us out of society first,sucking out most human joy we could experience and then complain about us taking away 2% of their joy just because we breathe in the same room as them.

"Reading negative content in a eco chamber make you feel worst"

Yet they are getting triggered everyday by reading our posts.
Dca087b

The sad thing is that that creature can vote. Some faggot who take his life lessons from a children's book can vote. Democracy is a mistake.

NO ONE WANTS TO BE AN INCEL.
Stupid low IQ IT Cucks

These people really think bringing up their favorite bland consoomer garbage is a good argument jfl at those manchildren
harrypottermaxxing making me a chick magnet bro :dab:

I actually enjoyed reading Harry Potter until he got to kiss and date wizard foids, then I was hoping he'd get killed by Voldemort.

I'm ashamed to admit I've read Harry Potter.

retards at IT who would've guessed

"Just read that book by that 6'3 Navy SEAL Tyrone, bro."

What is it with women and Harry Potter? It's tripe.

I don't think most people who are harry potter fans actually read the books. They just watched the movies and pretend they did.

Have you noticed every young adult franchise only became big after the movies were released?

those are books written for children, and we are supposedly the stupid ones.

soys really hate stereotypical villains in hero's journey type of stories. cringe how calling someone a dementor is supposed to be an insult, they probably think of themselves as the main character of the story, and incels as the bad guys.

Last edited:
I got a special spell for IT cucks. Its called Avada Kedavra. :feelskek:

Or don't read. Writers are all closeted homos 100% of the time.

>being an incel is not worth it
what part of INVOLUNTARY don't you understand

You can't not enjoy the Harry Potter author becoming a persona non grata "transphobe" tho