Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Read an article about mass immigration to the west since the 1990s

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
From brown countries. Think about it, an ethnic man risks his life 20 years ago to get to the United States, Canada or western Europe for a better life for him and his children. He makes it to America or some other country in the West and thinks to himself "Finally! I'm in the land of opportunity!" Only for 20 years later, all of his ethnic sons are incel. It would have been better off for them if their parents had stayed in the Motherland. But no....they had to come to America or Canada or Europe.

I agree ethnics should stay in their own countries

Yeah, shitty parenting. Destroyed their sons' prospects just to make a little money.

Normies always talk about muh networking to get jobs, but ethnicel parents abandoned their generations old networks that their sons needed for some jew-bucks. So they just end up in dead end jobs or as NEETs. And ethnicels won't even be able to enjoy a couple years of arranged marriage before being cucked (as they would in their home countries). They just get betabuxxed and cucked from the beginning.

Those parents who immigrated for a "better life for their family, their kids" really just got better lives for themselves.

I would tbh. some places are really bad towards some internal minorities(the pygmies from congo, for example, they cant live peacefully since nobody accepts them and they are denied citizenship).

I would tbh. some places are really bad towards some internal minorities(the pygmies from congo, for example, they cant live peacefully since nobody accepts them and they are denied citizenship).
Imagine being a 20 year old pygmie male in the west right now.....Jesus Christ....it's suifuel just thinking about it

Bringing ethnic kids to this world out of your motherland is child abuse

Bringing ethnic kids to this world out of your motherland is child abuse
^

Ethnics should be allowed to migrate but they need to be castrated upon arrival.

Should've stayed home, Barcelona Treaty fucked Europe.

Immigration is awesome. It's good for the economy. It's good for my parents' stock portfolio.

Poorcels can fuck right off.

Over for currycels and ricecels in America

#thanksjews

For ruining the lives of many ethnic men.

You have to ask yourself. Why did all these people go to Western countries? When you have corrupt third world governments, the last thing you think about is the sexual future of your children. You just want to get the fuck out.

Brutal reality

Conversely, ethnic chads benefited enormously, they get access to women of many different races and benefit from the liberalised sexual climate in the west. I knew one Paki football chad who slayed lots of girls, if his parents had never immigrated he would have been stuck in Pakistan and married to his unibrowed cousin Fatimah instead of slaying any Stacey he could.

Conversely, ethnic chads benefited enormously, they get access to women of many different races and benefit from the liberalised sexual climate in the west. I knew one Paki football chad who slayed lots of girls, if his parents had never immigrated he would have been stuck in Pakistan and married to his unibrowed cousin Fatimah instead of slaying any Stacey he could.
Well he got lucky