Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Read a Kiwi Thread about Curries

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Just realised how inferior I am compared to every other race in the world. I hate myself. I didn't deserve to be born as a curry.

@Aadi @RREEEEEEEEE @Indari @Lookscel @Transcended Trucel

Reading hate threads isn't healthy man

“Reveal the clattorus”

Holy fuck.
Currycel = Trucel

Reading hate threads isn't healthy man
Why do these Kiwifarmers shit on everyone? Like why? Cause they are white, have girlfriends, rich with normal social lives. Is that it?

Can't they leave us outcasts and weirdos alone. But they bully every weirdo, nobody bats an eye. And the media has the nerve to call 4chan toxic.

Even people on pol aren't as evil as those Kiwifarmers who bully people online.

Last edited:
Stop reading that shitty forum, brother. It's not healthy, It's literally a type of self harm and will only make you feel awful

Why do these Kiwifarmers shit on everyone? Like why? Cause they are white, have girlfriends, rich with normal social lives. Is that it?
Exact opposite probably
They release their frustration with their own crappy lives by shitting on other people to make themselves feel better

I used to do it too

The guy who started the thread is a Jew I am pretty sure. Kiwi Farms is yet another normie shithole masquerading as a edgy place, although there are some based users there.

Stop reading that shitty forum, brother. It's not healthy, It's literally a type of self harm and will only make you feel awful
Idk why I keep doing it.
The guy who started the thread is a Jew I am pretty sure. Kiwi Farms is yet another normie shithole masquerading as a edgy place, although there are some based users there.
And nobody in the media has called them out for being evil bullies who make fun of weirdos on the internet.

Even 4chan who the media loves to call "toxic" isn't as bad as Kiwifarms who just mock and bully people who doesn't fit their definition of normal.

What kind of basedness is that?

Last edited:
> Indari being included on list of Indians

Holy shit you are going to ruin his day when he wakes up :lul:
lol Indari dreams about being a Dutch and OP included him in a curry list. Absolutely brutal downgrade.

Also brutal racepill if just a small tag can ruin his day. Now imagine if he was literally a curry, he would rope instantly lmao

lol Indari dreams about being a Dutch and OP included him in a curry list. Absolutely brutal downgrade.

Also brutal racepill if just a small tag can ruin his day. Now imagine if he was literally a curry, he would rope instantly lmao
@Indari sorry if you didn't wanted to be included. I apologise for my actions. Please don't take this to heart.

Brootal namepill tbh

Fuck the kiwifarms. Reddit lite site. it's a dumpster fire they lack so much self reflection
They mock and bully people openly. Atleast reddit doesn't do that, in most cases.

They mock and bully people openly. Atleast reddit doesn't do that, in most cases.
Why don't you create an account on kiwifarms and attack them

Tbh I agree.

Indari sounds vaguely similar to Indra(curry god of thunder). No wonder OP thought he was a curry.
I think Dari is the name of a place in India or something. Tons of curry shit comes up when you google my name no offense taken kek

I think Dari is the name of a place in India or something
Never heard tbh.

Tons of curry shit comes up when you google my name no offense taken kek
I Googled and apparently Indari is a place in Harayana, India lol. Why did you choose such curry-esque name?

Never heard tbh.

I Googled and apparently Indari is a place in Harayana, India lol. Why did you choose such curry-esque name?
I just thought of a fantasy-esque name when coming up with a name for my Link in zelda the minish cap

Just realised how inferior I am compared to every other race in the world. I hate myself. I didn't deserve to be born as a curry.

They are a bunch of cumskin aspies, what do you care? JFL.
I think Dari is the name of a place in India or something. Tons of curry shit comes up when you google my name no offense taken kek
Dari is actually the name for the Persian language in Afghanistan.

They are a bunch of cumskin aspies, what do you care? JFL.

Dari is actually the name for the Persian language in Afghanistan.
this. curries get alot of hate, I used to hate being curry. still do but no longer do I think about it 24/7. you have to accept what you get and make the best of it.

this. curries get alot of hate, I used to hate being curry. still do but no longer do I think about it 24/7. you have to accept what you get and make the best of it.
I never hated being curry, thankfully. But yeah, we get the most hate and people get away with it. Mock any other race (besides our yellow brothers) and it would cause a shitstorm. Liberals only care about niggers. Even saying nigga or negro is enough for them to get mad, meanwhile you can shit on yellow and brown people. Asians need to unite; whether East or South, we are one.

I never hated being curry, thankfully. But yeah, we get the most hate and people get away with it. Mock any other race (besides our yellow brothers) and it would cause a shitstorm. Liberals only care about niggers. Even saying nigga or negro is enough for them to get mad, meanwhile you can shit on yellow and brown people. Asians need to unite; whether East or South, we are one.
Tbh, it's usually those "liberals" who mock us about bobs and vagene thing continuously. I rarely see right wing/ conservative people attack us. Kiwifarms are full of these "Liberals".

Tbh, it's usually those "liberals" who mock us about bobs and vagene thing continuously. I rarely see right wing/ conservative people attack us. Kiwifarms are full of these "Liberals".
Yeah, that's why we Asians, whether South or East, have to stand up and be as vocal as possible when the right opportunity arises. We should go off on cumskin liberals and their racism. I actually created a thread about it yesterday, did you see it?

Dude your race is nowhere near the worst. I'm a huge racist, but even I think you guys are based and great to work with. Don't beat yourself up, bro.

Dude your race is nowhere near the worst. I'm a huge racist, but even I think you guys are based and great to work with. Don't beat yourself up, bro.
Thanks, really appreciate it.

Thanks, really appreciate it.
No problem man. You guys actually contribute positively to society in my honest opinion. I've never known a cucked curry, either. I'm sorry you guys get so much hate.

No problem man. You guys actually contribute positively to society in my honest opinion. I've never known a cucked curry, either. I'm sorry you guys get so much hate.
These Kiwifarmers get on my nerves tbh. They act so high and mighty, like they are above everyone else and call people "lolcows".
Yeah, that's why we Asians, whether South or East, have to stand up and be as vocal as possible when the right opportunity arises. We should go off on cumskin liberals and their racism. I actually created a thread about it yesterday, did you see it?
Was it in offtopic or inceldom discussion? Might have missed it.

These Kiwifarmers get on my nerves tbh. They act so high and mighty, like they are above everyone else and call people "lolcows".
Kiwifarmers are troll-shielding. Most of them are crippled autists who function worse than I do. I ignore the gay shit they pull. The only thing they accomplish I like is all the insanity surrounding Chris Chan

Airpod shotty (we bout to catch a body)

Atleast reddit doesn't do that, in most cases.
:lul:
redditors are all bullies, they wanted to be a classical school bully, but they were subhumans, so shitting on other subhumans on soyddit is the next best thing

All IT does it is point their dirty doritos fingers and pretend to laugh at us. Those cucks never come with real arguments, only shitty anecdotes. They wanted to be school bullies, but the best they could get was to be some soy on reddit laughing at others that they think are inferior to them.

:lul:
I take it back, they are all evil bullies.