Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Reaction about my parents: my future moving forward

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
So, i'm here now.

They'd say since I couldn't find a GF in college they are probably going to find me a Vietnamese wife or something. Already said that I tried betabuxxing-lite in college, but my height and face prevent s that.

If he is autistic or premature then I'll abort it for sure

Granted that is probably the best outcome for me without me being incel and using my STEMmaxxing talent

I'll probably rope after having kids though, i'm not a good parent

Last edited:
seems like you should be looking forward to things. arranged marriage is a gift for an incel

it's fucking shameful
yeah, so is being on this site while everyone else is living their lives. Take what you can get because in the long run nobody will care about you and you will regret not allowing arrangement to happen

Last edited:
:feelstrash:I hope you find your happiness

arrange marriage is my way to ascend. But it's closed off till my late 20s.

I'll probably rope after having kids though, i'm not a good parent
A dead parent is even worse than a bad one, unless you mean you'll make your kids' lives worse by being in the family.

I agree with the others. Arranged marriage used to be commonplace and is better than modern dating so it isn't shameful.
That's the only pathway I can see going forward outside of sugar babies

At least my studying will get some use