Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reached out to my friend about my suicidal thoughts, he gaslit me first thing.

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
NOTE TO IT AND FEDS, no by "doing something crazy" I am not going ER, I don't even own weapons or have the resources to do so.

All I wanted was to reach for fucking help and all this faggot had to say was "You don't want a girlfriend out of desperation" LIKE NIGGER DO YOU NOT REALIZE MY LIFETIME LONELINESS WHILE YOU GET COMPLIMENTS FROM FOIDS NON STOP AND EVEN REJECTED SEVERAL FOIDS??? Meanwhile I never got a single compliment from a foid in my life while this dude is so privileged yet he wastes it. I just wanted help after cutmaxxing and now I want to fr beat the shit out of this normfag so badly right now for gaslighting me on his redpill bullshit.

Screenshit from some of the conversation (won't leak the whole thing)
Screenshot 20241006 211332 Messages

View: https://youtu.be/J0W6SmaueV8?si=pFZJ8Q52lGzW9Jjd

Copium link incase you are curious but I would advise to DNW because I can guarantee that video will not fix me.

I CANT EVEN VENT TO SOMEONE I KNOW IRL!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

@VideoGameCoper @gymcellragefuel @BBC.BELGRADE @DarkStar

Last edited:
Why bother helping people who have a better life than you? Always focus on yourself. 100% selfishmaxxing.

CHOse your insane action aftER

He is one heck of a POS. He’d never understand our struggle. I have zero sympathy for anyone who is single and rejects half decent looking women who ASKED HIM OUT! I wish I had his life so I could make something out of it. Pure Ragefuel to think he is wasting it when it should have been me having that life