Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Re-rolling saga] - some thoughts on it

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
A problem I realized in the Judaic religions is to me it makes no sense that this entire universe would be created, and then spirits get only one play through. Its almost a variation on the 'you only live once' religion. In their beliefs you only get one play through then you go to Heaven.. but what about some kid who dies at 6 months old. He didn't even get to see this world, it makes no sense.

Whoever designed this universe we are in, went to a lot of trouble. Let me give you an analogy with video games. Say you just opened your new Nintendo game you got for Christmas. Then you start it up and you are playing it, and then you run out of lives and its game over. Then you can never play that game again... make it worse say in the game you only got one life.

You would probably die on the first level and not even see 99% of the game. Next to no one playing would see the later levels.. and you wouldn't get to replay levels to find cool things in them.

You see how this makes no sense that it would be designed that way. Like no game is designed that way. Which thats the point, a universe simulator would be designed like a game.

Now to talk about the modern belief of this is the one real world and 'you only live once'. It is seeming to me that we end up in the same place. This universe to me just seems designed. I was noticing how detailed and interesting the ambient sounds and creatures are, and the randomness of crazy things happening like a buck deer ended up in my yard in the middle of the city when I went out once at night. Then I was noticing how detailed the backdrops are, from trees and foliage and all sorts of butterflies, birds, insects and other creatures up close, to the backdrop of mountains with forests on them, to higher up the details of the clouds and at night the starry sky. And then where I walk is this moss or rock or grass that animals munch down even in forests.

Can anyone say with a straight face that all just happened 'randomly'. Imo that was programmed in the detailed ambient details. So does it seem like that insane Godlike attention to detail is designed to be played through just once(including by blind or deaf people).

I always thought kids not old enough to understand the concept of God goes straight to heaven.

I always thought kids not old enough to understand the concept of God goes straight to heaven.

Ya Christians told me that is what it is. Where imo I am blowing apart that thinking is lets say that is the truth.

So God('the Creator').. which imo will be some vast AI with immense computing power in some other universe/dimension/layer of the simulation.

The Creator goes to a lot of work to design this awesome world, I mean the detail is truly awesome. And one of the spirits he is playing and excited to enjoy this world the creator made. But then he dies at 2 days old and doesn't see it, and then can never go back.. he goes to Heaven. Too bad the creator in that religion made it so you only get one play through. Not only does the kid see next to nothing of this Earth, but the deeper aspects of the game he completely doesn't see, and the rest of the entire Universe the Creator made he also never gets to see.

Imo that religion makes no sense. The Creator part does, but the only one play doesn't.

Ya Christians told me that is what it is. Where imo I am blowing apart that thinking is lets say that is the truth.

So God('the Creator').. which imo will be some vast AI with immense computing power in some other universe/dimension/layer of the simulation.

The Creator goes to a lot of work to design this awesome world, I mean the detail is truly awesome. And one of the spirits he is playing and excited to enjoy this world the creator made. But then he dies at 2 days old and doesn't see it, and then can never go back.. he goes to Heaven. Too bad the creator in that religion made it so you only get one play through. Not only does the kid see next to nothing of this Earth, but the deeper aspects of the game he completely doesn't see, and the rest of the entire Universe the Creator made he also never gets to see.

Imo that religion makes no sense. The Creator part does, but the only one play doesn't.
Yeah nothing of it makes sense, thats why i lose my faith often and i dont know what to believe. Currently im between there is nothing out there, no bigger creature and nothing of this is real, its a bad dream like when you sleep you think everything is real and have memories of things that never happened until you wake up.

Yeah nothing of it makes sense, thats why i lose my faith often and i dont know what to believe. Currently im between there is nothing out there, no bigger creature and nothing of this is real, its a bad dream like when you sleep you think everything is real and have memories of things that never happened until you wake up.

Same here in honesty I am leaning towards the Simulation ideas but we just won't know.

Dreams seem real when you are in them and something I find strange is how if its just being generated in our brains, how our brains can be controlling the other characters in the dreams and all the visuals in the background and controlling you in the dream.

I think like 3,000 years ago it seemed a huge jump to talk about simulations and avatars. But now we literally have these computers and virtual worlds, obviously primitive but its not just a hypothetical science fiction idea now. Computing just a few hundred years from now could be not just billions, but like 10 to the 20th more powerful than computers today. And we can't even conceive of computers like that could do.