Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill RE: LooksLive 21-04-18 | The eggs are not the bottleneck

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
This is a response to something from the LooksLive stream yesterday by @FACEandLMS which is somehow still going on (it still says live but buffers at the end).

Anyway at some point in the stream they talk about "The Four Pillars of Low Male Sexual Market Value". Mostly I agree with it but I do not fully agree on the human biology aspect.

@FACEandLMS says that because women only have 2 million eggs at birth (which decrease after that) and men produce millions of sperm every day (290 million a day), that means men are lower biological value than women when it comes to reproduction. I do agree with that, but the eggs are not the bottleneck. The womb is the bottleneck. The womb is why women have higher reproductive value.

A woman is not going to produce thousands of offspring during her lifetime, because she has to be pregnant on average for 9 months to give birth to one child. So she does not need millions of eggs, those are just there for redundancy, hence their relative value is not that high.

However with modern technology we could overcome this womb bottleneck with artificial wombs. You could extract up to 2 million eggs from young women and fertilize thousands of embryos. There's also technology on the horizon which could turn skin cells into embryos instead of using eggs.

Also if a females primary value is reproduction, you could argue that females who do not reproduce are of less value to society than the average male. Whether that's because of infertility or them just refusing to have babies because they want to focus on their career and ride the cock carousel.

You telling me this nigga's been at this for 10 hours now?

However with modern technology we could overcome this lifespan bottleneck with dna slicing.
That's how dumb you sound.
artificial wombs are pretty much already a thing

The womb is the bottleneck. The womb is why women have higher reproductive value.

A woman is not going to produce thousands of offspring during her lifetime, because she has to be pregnant on average for 9 months to give birth to one child. So she does not need millions of eggs, those are just there for redundancy, hence their relative value is not that high.

However with modern technology we could overcome this womb bottleneck with artificial wombs. You could extract up to 2 million eggs from young women and fertilize thousands of embryos. There's also technology on the horizon which could turn skin cells into embryos instead of using eggs.

High-IQ. Good post. Sorry but the link will become unavailable cuz I need to cut stuff out of the stream and reupload it.