Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming RDR2/GTAV Megathread

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
Two of my most played and favourite games.

Some questions to talk about:

Who was your favourite character in GTA V?

Who was your favourite member of the gang in RDR2?

What are your favourite places of the maps of both games?

I love going into the strip club in gta and shooting it up. Feels real good tbh. Great cope

My favourite protagonist in GTA V was probably Michael. Something about his character design and origin story was interesting to me, his mannerisms also remind me of my father. They even run the same jfl.

My favourite character was that gooknigger sandmutt that Trevor tortured :lul: :lul:

Waiting for DENUVO headquarters to implode...

My favourite town in RDR2 has to be Strawberry. It's reasonably civil, clean, has good law enforcement, has a general store, a post office, a butcher, in story it has coach travel and a hotel. There are stables and a train station nearby. I just wish it had a gunsmith, then it would be perfect.

Something about being tucked away near the mountains in the wilderness makes that town seem so cozy.

The mountain cannibals in gta v were my favourite characters

dont remember anything from gta v but rdr2 was 10/10 tbh

My favourite character from RDR2 is Josiah Trelawny. I like his accent, his speech patterns and the way he interacts with the rest of the gang. His civil nature in a gang of muddy killers makes him stand out.

Although I wish Rockstar had done more with this character, or atleast shocked us with a side of Trelawny not seen in the game. For example, when robbing the boat that you go to cheat poker on, either Arthur, Javier or Strauss could get caught by a guard as they are trying to escape and in a sudden burst of courage, Trelawny shoots the guard like a gunslinger.

My favourite town in RDR2 has to be Strawberry. It's reasonably civil, clean, has good law enforcement, has a general store, a post office, a butcher, in story it has coach travel and a hotel. There are stables and a train station nearby. I just wish it had a gunsmith, then it would be perfect.

Something about being tucked away near the mountains in the wilderness makes that town seem so cozy.

Same. Blackwater and beechers hope is also my favourite.

Gta v world is boring af rd2 looks boring too fuck you if you like it

Can't play either cos I own a soytendo switch:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

While playing GTA V, I liked that commercial area next to Michael's house, the sandy area, that artificial concrete river and mt. chiliad.

Who was your favourite character in GTA V?
-Trevor Philips, so fucking hilarious
Who was your favourite member of the gang in RDR2?
-John marston
What are your favourite places of the maps of both games?
The woods and mountains

i have 2 gazillion in GTA V

Gta v world is boring af rd2 looks boring too fuck you if you like it

GTA Online world is so boring and lifeless compared to story mode. There’s a huge difference.

I have recently got back to play GTA V after 4 or 5 years, game is enjoyable as I remembered.

Favourite character: Michael.

Favourite place: the Sandy Shores/Grapeseed area.

Still no RDR2 PC crack

I only play them for the story, since multiplayer is only good with friends.