Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RDR1 is on PC soon

Holy shit, i didn't think this day would ever come

I hope Bloodborne will be ported to PC sooner or later.

Awesome, its better than the second one in some ways

Hopefully it can run well.

14 fucking years and they still want us to wait 2 weeks for it JFL.

It also has dogshit optimization since it requires RTX 2070 to play :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Finally. I beat this game on ps3 as kid. In xbox one as a teen and on an ps3 emulator recently.

14 fucking years and they still want us to wait 2 weeks for it JFL.

It also has dogshit optimization since it requires RTX 2070 to play :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I assume there's some level of graphical upgrade, because 960 + 4760 at minimum would be embarrassing optimization.

I assume there's some level of graphical upgrade, because 960 + 4760 at minimum would be embarrassing optimization.
Nope no upgrades only port from DX9 to DX12 that's why it demands modern gpus with DX12 support like gtx 960 and rtx 2070. It's sad that my rx 5700 xt is showed as recommended specs for such old title.

good news

Last edited:
This is surprising. Theo eternal PS3 game finally on PC xdd
Just two more weeks Chuddy.
Steamwebhelper 2024 10 08 19 41 48

Nope no upgrades only port from DX9 to DX12 that's why it demands modern gpus with DX12 support like gtx 960 and rtx 2070. It's sad that my rx 5700 xt is showed as recommended specs for such old title.
Ah, yes. That's why.

I wouldn't be surprised if it looks better on RPCS3

RTX 2070 and R5 3500X as recommended lol, a game that was released before GTA 5 and Max Payne 3

Oh good, now you finally can play cowboy cuckold simulator on your 8k curved monitor without having to emulate it like how the rest of the world on their PCs did.

Wonder if they’ll be rereleasing GTA IV next?

Niggas that can't afford a PS3 be like

no way we are finally getting this fucking game, i loathe console exclusives.

14 years too late, but honestly can't wait. I played RDR2 first.

I remember devs explaining that RDR1 was a coding hell (and that's why they don't release it on PC), so we must be carefull, maybe it will be buggy as hell......

FUCKING PREORDERED IT LETS GOOOOOOOO !!!!

Starting to regret 100%ing both games when they came out on Switch cause now I have to do it again on PC. Gonna be awesome to finally have mods though

RDR1 is a old game the graphics will be shit regardless unless remastered
With AI upscaled textures it could look 6 years younger. This port apparently will have better draw distance and shadows by default.

Overrated trash.