Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Raw physical attraction

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
You will never have a women physically wanting you.

There will never be a woman to sugar coat her raw feelings that she want to fuck you into more palatable form like 'i love you' so that she doesn't want you think that she is whore.

Even if you start befriending a girl. You will sure breakdown and cry in front of her saying that you are sexually starved all your life and you will thank her for presenting a possibility for me to fuck her. But this emotional breakdown will in turn cause her to leave you. Heart broken even more.

You will never be a billionaire. You will never conquer the world. You will never create a masterpiece. You will never have your album top the Billboard 200 for centuries. Who the fuck cares anyway? Low T cucks do.

You will never be a billionaire. You will never conquer the world. You will never create a masterpiece. You will never have your album top the Billboard 200 for centuries. Who the fuck cares anyway? Low T cucks do.

You will never have enoughfood, you will never have propershelter, you will never have a decent living condition. Hope only low t cucks care about these too.

A True blackpiller will realize that does not need any of those fucking things anyway.

Based and realitypilled

you will never have 7 inches

No point in caring about it. If you've passed 18 you've missed the opportunity for meaningful relationships with virgins.

You will never have a women physically wanting you.

There will never be a woman to sugar coat her raw feelings that she want to fuck you into more palatable form like 'i love you' so that she doesn't want you think that she is whore.

Even if you start befriending a girl. You will sure breakdown and cry in front of her saying that you are sexually starved all your life and you will thank her for presenting a possibility for me to fuck her. But this emotional breakdown will in turn cause her to leave you. Heart broken even more.
You are a fucking retard. You probably go around telling everyone you're a virgin IRL, garbage.

just be meeks

No point in caring about it. If you've passed 18 you've missed the opportunity for meaningful relationships with virgins.
what do you mean? only the foid has to be young

You are a fucking retard. You probably go around telling everyone you're a virgin IRL, garbage.
It's not like that ,idiot.
It's not about becoming a billionaire you dumbo. I don't know why everyone quoting that dumb statement. It's like sarvation and wanting for some food.

Last edited:
I just wanted cute teen virgin girls to desire me

My whole comment is stealing this quote

05617C5B 6DCA 4E81 B882 72159643E752
C0731AFA 818A 456A BC4B 45E6C340EB6A

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back