Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News raw footage: raw sewage

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Lol, at least I'm keeping it to my own threads and not pooping on everyone else's

@Jungle @IncelHQ @Draestyn @Autist bout to mog my threads into the shadow realm

>Lol, at least I'm keeping it to my own threads and not pooping on everyone else's

>@Jungle @IncelHQ @Draestyn @Autist bout to mog my threads into the shadow realm

A1dae30c888afcdd5373cf27dc3086250

[QUOTE="Ritalincel, post: 6908793, member: 1795

@mental_out @cocksucker @i_a_m_i

People keep complaining about this shit every day and still no response from mods or admins.
Why aren't you telling these people to stick to one thread for postmaxxing?
They can postmaxx in the pinned counting thread. Many before them did the same such as @Heartless . He kept to the counting threads and everybody else could use the sewers.
@proudweeb started shitting in everyone else's threads and hijacking the main page and more people are following him seeing how he doesn't get warned.

@mental_out @cocksucker @i_a_m_i

People keep complaining about this shit every day and still no response from mods or admins.
Why aren't you telling these people to stick to one thread for postmaxxing?
They can postmaxx in the pinned counting thread. Many before them did the same such as @Heartless . He kept to the counting threads and everybody else could use the sewers.
@proudweeb started shitting in everyone else's threads and hijacking the main page and more people are following him seeing how he doesn't get warned.
Yes, I made a suggestion thread to delete sewers, but serge rejected it. So that means that the answer is no, without debate needed. I think he/she is scared that shutting down sewers and restricting people will mean even less people on the site. Meanwhile the other forums are open, so people won't just leave because there are postmaxxers in the sewers.