Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ratings Dont Mean Anything

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Chestbrah gets rated poorly constantly all over the internet, especially lookism
and he slays like hell.
I got destroyed all over as well, you guys called me ugly
and laughed at me and told me its over but 10 years ago I had chances. 
I posted my pic at 10 years ago and u guys said 4/10 and upvoted the comments and mocked me.

But that pic,  a number of girls told me it looked good.

You just have to find the average=below nice sweet girls who were not popular in HS and who work min wage, those
are the girls who nice guys should aim for. 

All the girls who bash your looks are just bitches and dont matter anyways.

I hate you guys too being assholes are underrating me just becuz I wasnt a White Faggot. 

fuck u all.

can you pm me your picture, I am not white either and i get rated as shit. I wana know if there is hope

Those average to below average girls are trying to date up so it won't work

Pm me ur pic ,all give honest feedback

Stop being such a senstive prick. You asked for honest opinions on your looks, and you got them.

Kointo said:
Stop being such a senstive prick. You asked for honest opinions on your looks, and you got them.

cope, lots of people rated the pic better even lookism rated it better and they have the harshest rating system
Bunch of jelly ethnic haterz on here

You're right. It all comes down to how females perceive you. It doesn't matter if some guys on the internet rates you a 7 if girls don't like your face and vice versa.

The best rating is your Tinder matches.

yeah man, I know what you mean. everyone here is unnecessarily harsh when it comes to ratings. my rule of thumb is to add 2 or 3 points to every rating I see.

You're right about the average=below sweet girls on min wage jobs that weren't popular in HS. This is where you can potentially find a mate as a sub8 male with a normal job. The problem is, as technology and feminism progresses, more and more women from this cohort are jumping on the CC and acting like entitled 8/10s.

cookinbreakfast said:
You're right about the average=below sweet girls on min wage jobs that weren't popular in HS. This is where you can potentially find a mate as a sub8 male with a normal job. The problem is, as technology and feminism progresses, more and more women from this cohort are jumping on the CC and acting like entitled 8/10s.

you have to nab them up fast.