Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rating scales are complete bullshit, this is the only true test...

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
do you consistently get matches on Tinder and do women consistently send the first message?

If both of these conditions are being met,congrats, you are physically attractive.

This is legit the only, true test. Everything else is cope.

If you don´t get this you are by definition unattractive and even if you do get a gf you can be 100% certain that you are nothing but a betabux to her and she is faking every emotion and only pretends to be into you. No woman will truly find you physically attractive.

If you get matches, but women don´t send the first message then you are also unattractive.

Agreed, this is how I came to terms accepting I'm incel for good.

what if you dont want to use tinder, this test is BS and PSL mogs yours to oblivion

Average men don't get messaged first on tinder, and they're average not unattractive.

True test: Look in the mirror. Do you see this?

DGbtaKT.jpg

If not you are ugly.

Guys can angle fraud/height fraud/photoshop fraud. A lot of fraud on Tinder.

The best test to see if you're attractive is if a girl lets you have sex with her for free.

what if you dont want to use tinder, this test is BS and PSL mogs yours to oblivion
Tinder is basically approaching women, just online and it´s much faster and doesn´t cost money. Having approached over 1000 IRL I can also say without question that Tinder accurately represents real life.

With the PSL scale you never know exactly who is rating you. With Tinder you get a brutally honest feedback of your looks from actual women.

If you find your dick is into her vagina (without spending any money) then you are attractive (or at least attractive to her), everything else is cope.

I get tinder matches, but i don't get first messages or even replies......... If i do get replies they stop talking after 2 replies.

99.9% of men are truecels.

Guys can angle fraud/height fraud/photoshop fraud. A lot of fraud on Tinder.

The best test to see if you're attractive is if a girl lets you have sex with her for free.
Exactly, I can angle-photoshop fraud my selfies and get tons of matches here in Brazil, it's even sadder to have this experience because They are kind, talkative and generous when they think they are talking to a pretty male face, but IRL They just treat me like a bag of trash!

@FACEandLMS

That is INCEL in 2018. LOL.
You obviously don't know how foids can be picky nowadays ... I rest my case. (I have the same bone structure as this guy btw, why am I not surrounded by a fucking sex slave harem ?)

Last edited:
If you get matches, but women don´t send the first message then you are also unattractive.
yea, you're gl enough to be seen in public with her with the condition that you've to betabuxxx

I think that's mostly fair.

I don't necessarily think every emotion a woman shows her betabux is fake - but it's not as real and permanent as ours. What I have noticed is that women can promise you anything, then think nothing of breaking that promise because her emotions changed.

Every time I've had any interaction with a woman she had promised me things she didn't deliver on, and then acted confused and annoyed if I even mentioned it.

You obviously don't know how foids can be picky nowadays ... I rest my case. (I have the same bone structure as this guy btw, why am I not surrounded by a fucking sex slave harem ?)
PM your picture, I don't believe you're incel.

@FACEandLMS

What fucking forum are we on LOL.
According to incels I'm a fakecel, according to foids I'm an incel. Literaly nobody likes me. It's over. :feelsrope:
PM your picture, I don't believe you're incel.
I don't share pictures, you gotta believe me or admit I'm a liar. If being a liar makes me a part of the trucel pack, then be it.

True test: Look in the mirror. Do you see this?

DGbtaKT.jpg

If not you are ugly.

Nah better test is to post pics of yourself on Lookism to show people how unmoggable you are, then cope that you believe you're ugly but also godly at the same time because you're white.

if you can still go and LARP on incels.is after that, you've basically passed the test.

Women only send first message to gigachad. Women only right swipe 10 percent of guys. Of that 10 percent they send first message to probably 1 in 10 or so, so good luck if you arent atleast the top 1 percent

25k swipes,zero matches. I'm the truest truecel.