Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rate young Sean Strickland

Chadlite ID give him chad if he had a better nose

Gigachad

Still gets mogged by black guy

Chad

Supposedly he had abusive parents as a kid or something but who gives a fuck when you look like that, I barely know the guy but I think he basically still looks similar just bald, hairpill :blackpill:

Chad

Supposedly he had abusive parents as a kid or something but who gives a fuck when you look like that, I barely know the guy but I think he basically still looks similar just bald, hairpill :blackpill:
he was a Neo nazi too .I don't know why mainstream media still run after him because of his nazi past probably he looks better.if an ugly sub 5 had Neo nazi past then no matter how much he repent norms and media will lash agsint them and treat him like outcast.yes Strickland is a chad

I think I'm starting to hate men, chads, and the incels who love to dick ride even more than foids

Gigachad

Still gets mogged by black guy
He's a BBC poster on twitter jfl :feelskek:
This is the second white gigachad I know who posts BBC online after Sean O'Pry
It's weird but If I had a nickel for every time this happened, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice

1700882189152615.jpg

Gayest nigga in the UFC after Jon Jones

I hope he beats Costa but yeah he was a Chad. Now he lost his hair and he's funny.

I hope he beats Costa but yeah he was a Chad. Now he lost his hair and he's funny.
he beat costa. literally chased him up the entire fight in cage and gave him a good beating. won by decision