Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel rate yet another girl that played with me and now married to a subhuman

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
this cunt is something. i remember shaving my head and i approched her. she ignored me. then i had a good period of recovery with minoxidil and propecia and i was solid nw2. then the bitch started giving me choosing signals. i ignored her because i was too stupid. she was very shy back in the day. so she never actually did talked to me. instead she did stupid stuff like sitting infront of me and smile at me. but i was too stupid and did not do anything. i regret that so much. should have hatefucked that bitch hardcore mode.

i'm pretty suprised she married this guy. however. knowing how much of a huge slut she was back in the day. litterly everyone were gossiping on how much shes a whore lol

16300453_10154975132492298_6081931182781616434_o.jpg

307201157_10160106947662298_4328364848128938736_n.jpg

4.75/10

Last edited:
then the bitch started giving me choosing signals. i ignored her because i was too stupid. she was very shy back in the day. so she never actually did talked to me. instead she did stupid stuff like sitting infront of me and smile at me. but i was too stupid and did not do anything. i regret that so much.
:chad::chad::chad:
@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @Master :feelsbaton:

how about you rate my ballsack?

Dnr kys GrAYnigger

or are you talking about the man she married?
that is normie looking, 7/10

5.5/10. Good face but that forehead is too much

she looks Jewish and mentally deranged. She has a decent face and is skinny(I think) 6/10

She’s cute but very mid, I’d give her a 5 or a 6.

Fuckable in the first pic. Fat in the 2nd.

And that guy has some of the most anti-masculine traits I've ever seen. He looks gay.

Marriage was never intended to be what it is now. Women settle down in their late 20s or 30s so they won't die alone. When their looks have faded they go for their looksmatch. And that one will happily accept her. Better to have a used whore than being alone, because humans need those intimate relations otherwise they become mentall ill.

Don’t worry OP.

In 8-10 years time she will decide she is bored and then take half his money or more and trade up for her new Chad whom she will most likely have been cheating on him with all or at least most of that time.

So basically your typical average current year relationshit due to feminism and female empowerment.

*Gag!*

Marriage was never intended to be what it is now. Women settle down in their late 20s or 30s so they won't die alone. When their looks have faded they go for their looksmatch. And that one will happily accept her. Better to have a used whore than being alone, because humans need those intimate relations otherwise they become mentall ill.
View attachment 807689
that normie looks cucked already JFL.

Looks like a tranny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back