Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rate upper class curry girl gangs. How do they compare to white girls?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
3926098 Screenshot 20240131 191612 Instagram
Screenshot 2023 05 24 20 06 05 34 6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7
Screenshot 20230823 174840 Instagram
Screenshot 20230908 192915 WhatsApp
3926085 Screenshot 20240131 193344 Instagram
3926093 Screenshot 20240131 193339 Instagram
IMG 20230708 145948
Screenshot 20230906 172904 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20231101 220431 Instagram
Screenshot 20231218 224307 Instagram
Screenshot 20231117 213945 Instagram
Screenshot 20231007 125100 Instagram

@ElTruecel @anandkonda @Grim_Reaper @Made in Heaven @ilieknothing @Acorn @Friezacel

They are dressed in whorey clothes

ugly as shit

tamil foids mog

Hot, but there's no point in getting my mind excited. I never had a chance anyways.

Just had a childhood memory rn, in elementary school and middle school, I would always crush on the Indian girls, even in High School, I had a crush on the brown girls and I'm not even a curry.

Hot, but there's no point in getting my mind excited. I never had a chance anyways.

Just had a childhood memory rn, in elementary school and middle school, I would always crush on the Indian girls, even in High School, I had a crush on the brown girls and I'm not even a curry.
Most of these girls have low self esteem and have low standards. They aren't like white girls with queen mentality. I often see them with LTNs.

Most of these girls have low self esteem and have low standards. They aren't like white girls with queen mentality. I often see them with LTNs.
Cope

Yes these girls are pretty western in their style and mannerism
No westernization for your face. Trying to copy white girls won't do them any good. They should stick to their culture.

This.Low self-esteem bitches won't pose for pics
They mostly put a facade of being confident and independent but most of them are broken inside.

there's this girl that comes to my class in mornings. She is always caked in multiple layers of makeup and always sits in the last bench. After class I spotted her near the girls washroom removing all her makeup with wipes and to hide her face she wore a mask, sunglasses and a cap as if she is trying to rob a bank or going to some public place as a Hollywood celebrity or whatever. I followed her till the main gate where I saw her taking a taxi to the dermatologist's place in my town. Bitch couldn't even show her real face for an hour when she sits in the last bench and nobody is looking at her

Dude, who fucking cares?

They're attractive women. It's not uncommon. For girl all she has to do is: nothing + paint face.

We'll never get any of them. You're acting as if you got to choose between them and "white girl gangs".

@Acorn Average Mallu whores would mogg these North whores right?

He wouldn't be posting on an incel forum if he was a fakecel.
He's a Looksmax fag also. He faggot posted TWICE here already

They are ugly.
Most of them are below average by western standards, but I guess they are slightly above average in India.

Just regular curries nothing special like I said. No chadpreets or whatever.
Yeah, but I wanna know how much they mog me. I'm the ugliest guy wherever I go, and easily mogged by tall indians in college..

Where are you from?

I won't go into details but I've seen some Russian girls in my college that mog the hell out of these girls above. They are also tall AF, like 5'10/5'11 ....

@Acorn Stop lying, I won't take any of your mallu foids :feelsseriously:

Some are kind of cute tbh

Dude, who fucking cares?

They're attractive women. It's not uncommon. For girl all she has to do is: nothing + paint face.

We'll never get any of them. You're acting as if you got to choose between them and "white girl gangs".
Indian foids are more harder to get than white foids..pajeeetas have ego issues.

Would bust my load on their unibrows