Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate those polish actresses

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-

NTE2Yi5qYTUkUC9aGgpsIGcIewBcU2J2MBBjSxoSYWV3CmkRGhsvJzFAIwhXASEnMR8pBRsGPjchXHcZWV4nOSIda1kHQG

Anna dymna

@anandkonda @NorthernWind @wereq @KillNiggers @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @NeverEvenBegan

Can't decide who is hotter. My eyes are blinded by looking at their raw beauties :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

All of them 10/10

Mid one mogs

none of them are above average

Can't decide who is hotter. My eyes are blinded by looking at their raw beauties :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

All of them 10/10
Curries when they see an INCH of a white foid :lul:

Jews, but i would.

Too old for my taste

Curries when they see an INCH of a white foid :lul:
No non-Slavic white "woman" are all whores that don't even resemble anything that is feminine and fuck dogs :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. They all are trannies and racist.

Slavic woman on other hand are peak femininity and are trad God fearing Christians. They are of good virtue and give change to ethnics

Why are you asking us to rate trannies? The first one is clearly a trans woman. Look at the colors on "her" shirt :feelsugh:

Why are you asking us to rate trannies? The first one is clearly a trans woman. Look at the colors on "her" shirt :feelsugh:
Fuck no. Rest of cumskin literally look like trannies while Slavic beauties look like feminine Goddesses. Slavs are trad Christians and bunch of faggots can't hijack what rainbow means.

I like Julia Wienawia even if she's not there kek :ahegao:

Not bad but I think it's possible to find better.

Colors don't even look similar. All Slavs are trad Christians too, they reject and oppose LGTV shit
Females are better at recognising colours and small nuances.

Anna dymna is stacy, the others are becky.

Would still creampie all of their holes